August 14, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
We use SupportBee as our client-facing helpdesk. Being a small company, each employee has a percentage of their work dedicated to supporting our clients. SupportBee enables client communication by providing us a very simple and easy-to-use platform for tracking support tickets through their lifecycle. SupportBee also integrates with our project management system and CRM to help us know at a glance who we're talking to, what issues they've had in the past, and to turn support tickets into project tasks for future version releases.
- LIGHTWEIGHT INTERFACE - all the other support / ticketing systems we've worked with were extremely feature rich, which led to them being very very hard to use. (Almost none of those companies seem to employ information architects and knowledgeable UX directors, leading to clunky interfaces).
- RELATED TICKETS - I can see at a glance what other issues a particular client has had.
- 3rd PARTY INTEGRATIONS - Part of our decision process was that SupportBee integrated with our other systems very well, allowing the systems to talk to each other, feeding us relevant data across our systems.
- MESSAGE THREADING - the interface for long message threads makes things difficult to scan and review.
- PRICE TIERS - a few of the pieces of functionality we need (client portal) are at a price tier that makes it infeasible for us.
Read Matt Heerema's full review
SupportBee is particularly well suited as a support ticket system if you use the systems supported by its 3rd party integrations. If you are looking for a lightweight, easy-to-use, support ticket system without a lot of extras, then SupportBee is the right choice.