Tableau Server Review: "Flexible easy to use analytics platform"https://www.trustradius.com/business-intelligence-biTableau ServerUnspecified8.15751012018-09-28T18:25:10.046Z
Overall Satisfaction with Tableau Server
Tableau Server is used to access data and view analytics across different groups at my organization. It makes data from our data warehouse easily accessed and viewed by users.
- Tableau Server does a good job of making data easily accessible for consumers of data and analytics.
- Tableau Server is very easy to populate with data using extracts and storing that in the hyper data engine.
- Tableau is very fast for viewing complicated analytics - even better when using extracts.
- Tableau Online would be better if it used Encryption at rest and in transit - this would allow my organization to use it instead of managing our own VM in Azure with Tableau Server.
- More color palettes would be nice for both Tableau Server and Desktop.
- Provides easy access to data.
- Simple design environment
- Easy setup for Tableau Server
Azure cloud deployment allowing a secure environment with encryption at rest and in transit.
Can use AD grpups to populate Tableau Server security or create custom groups in it.
Tableau Server Feature Ratings
Report Formatting Templates
Integration with R or other statistical packages
Report sharing and collaboration
Publish to Web
Publish to PDF
Report Delivery Scheduling
Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.)
Location Analytics / Geographic Visualization
Multi-User Support (named login)
Role-Based Security Model
Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete)
Single Sign-On (SSO)
Responsive Design for Web Access
Dedicated iOS Application
Dedicated Android Application
Dashboard / Report / Visualization Interactivity on Mobile