Overall Satisfaction with Taleo
- Taleo makes it easy to search for candidates and to keep track of them.
- I like the fact that I can have requisition templates, easy to use.
- It's easy to add on functions, like if you need something tracked.
- After entering a new job into the system, it constantly freezes up and won't allow anything to be entered. At that point you have to delete your browser history, close the application and log back in to enter any data. Frustrating.
- When Copying and Pasting from Word into the form, the format gets distorted. So you have to paste everything from your word document to your notepad, and then into Taleo, which is cumbersome.
- When you have a question in the library, if you make one change to it, it changes it for all questions throughout the library. It should only change it for the question you are currently creating.
- Since most top companies use Taleo, everyone knows how it works, it's familiar to our customer base.
Even though we aren't completely in love with this version of Taleo, taleo overall works great with our company. It allows us to hire quickly and efficiently. Plus, it's the most used Recruiting Platform, and for that reason alone it's worth staying with.
I would recommend this, however Taleo needs to work out the bugs. Ask them why you need to constantly delete your browser history, log out and log back in...this is a main frustration point for those of us that post many jobs. Also, the site interface is not user friendly: if you are copying a job description, you must copy into notepad then onto taleo. Not simple.