One of the most comprehensive softwares that will digitize the entire PLM process
Overall Satisfaction with Teamcenter
I primarily use Teamcenter to build multi-level Bill of Materials as well as to collaborate with my engineering team on part drawings, specifications etc. Extremely useful for new part introduction as well as updating BOM details for existing parts
- BOM Management
- Product Lifecyle Management
- Seamless Collaboration with multiple stakeholders
- Usability can definitely be improved
- Exhaustive training required to learn the tool in detail
- Search engine needs to be robust
- Improved efficiency and collaborative decision-making
- Easily identify & course correct any potential issues early in the lifecycle saving reputation and costs
- Increased user adoption due to seamless integration with CAD systems
Considering how complex this software is, their support and training manuals are not equipped to handle that. They provide high-level trainings and the expectation is that use will self-learn the entire tool
Yes, we have digitized the entire process of product introduction, BOM creation, design management & seamless collaboration with multiple stakeholders from different departments via Teamcenter. This entire process used to happen offline initially
Do you think Teamcenter delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Teamcenter's feature set?
Did Teamcenter live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Teamcenter go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Teamcenter again?