Great Salesforce Tool!https://www.trustradius.com/contact-centerTenfoldUnspecified6.9711012018-04-17T17:04:26.381Z
April 17, 2018
Great Salesforce Tool!
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Tenfold
We use Tenfold for our sales department. We display live call metrics on a TV scoreboard, which helps to gamify calls among the salespeople. I believe there could be quite a bit of customer service use as well, which we might move to as we handle more RMA/support issues. Tenfold is useful for making sure Salesforce notes are used as a tool, rather than an extra task.
- Easy to set up. It has been the smoothest implementation I've been a part of.
- Intuitive UI increases user adoption and decreases training time.
- The only solution for entering Salesforce calls that doesn't feel like a chore.
- Occasional ghost calls
- Unable to update data if connection to phone system is interrupted
- Occasional issues with call timer, less than once a month.
- Increase in calls logged in Salesforce, and less time to enter the notes.
- Improved follow up.
- Increased user competitiveness.
I've tried the CTI of a couple of phone systems that were very lackluster. Tenfold costs a little more than the often included integrations, but is the only one that seems to not make it a hassle to do so. I don't do much on the day to day sales anymore, but always add notes to a call I might take because it doesn't take any time.
Make sure you have a clear understanding of your phones' integration and capabilities and how those capabilities interact with Tenfold. We had to change some settings around to get Tenfold to work. Even with these hiccups, this has been the easiest software I've ever had to implement. I've tried multiple phone systems Salesforce integrations, and none of them work nearly as well as Tenfold. Tenfold is the only one that doesn't force you to constantly open Salesforce to enter and change notes.