Overall Satisfaction with ThriveHive
ThriveHive is my marketing team. They have helped me to develop a far more effective website, maximizing the SEO components so that my site is far more visible organically. We have, and continue to tweak the keywords on my Adwords campaign in order to zero in on my target market. Working with ThriveHive, you get a personal coach who really gets to know your business, and guides you through the processes for getting greater recognition, and for stimulating more qualified leads. My coach is always willing to suggest and review my blog articles, as well as any social media and collateral material content.
- ThriveHive is a smaller marketing team dedicated to helping small to medium sized businesses perfect their marketing messages. ThriveHive is particularity good at understanding how Google, and other search engines work, and have been instrumental in helping my company to grow and evolve.
- With ThriveHive, you get a dedicated coach who is matched to your type of business. This experience with similar businesses gives your coach a better understanding of your business and the challenges your company faces.
- My coach is very good at responding to my needs within 1 to 2 business days. Email contacts are fluent and as often as I need, to discuss ideas or questions. I can only speak of my relationship with my coach, and I am very pleased.
- I feel that ThriveHive makes every effort to take excellent care of their clients, and makes you feel like you are their most important customer. I definitely believe that this is one of ThriveHives' greatest assets.
- As ThriveHive grows, I would like to see them incorporate some top-notch copy writers, and maybe some graphic artists to be more rounded out as a marketing company for smaller businesses.
- Since you work with your ThriveHive coach on the phone, there are no technical features per se. ThriveHive uses interactive technology so that you and your coach can see your website, your Adwords campaign, and everything else in real time. I think they has chosen the best "Go to meeting" type of software that has worked flawlessly!
- ThriveHive has a "Constant Contact" platform available to use with your contacts. This feature could be better developed to be more graphically interesting.
- I think one of the most important lessons learned so far, is to really have a very clear idea of who your customers/clients are, and who you want them to be.
- My website is now in its second iteration. Completely different focus from the 1st iteration. My first website was producing "hits" but not producing leads. The experience gained from this attempt lead to my new website, which is now doing the job that a website is intended to do, creating leads. Often, failure is the stepping stone to success. There is no doubt that the level of clientele that my new website is generating is worth every penny that I have spent with ThriveHive.
- Building a successful business takes time, and a good understanding of your customers/clients. The people at ThriveHive are good at helping you figure this out.
I believe that ThriveHives' business model is perfectly suited to smaller, but growing companies and start-ups. They have priced their services at a reasonable level for these businesses. I think ThriveHive trains their people thoroughly on the workings of search engines, so that their coaches really have a good handle on how to help you improve your internet, as well as your non-internet, presence. Additionally, since search engines continuously change and tweak their algorithms, I think ThriveHive does a good job at staying in step with the changes.