What are All-in-One Marketing Platforms?
All-in-One Marketing tools typically offer several online marketing functions as an integrated package. They are aimed at SMB customers who do not want to purchase several different marketing systems. Capabilities might include marketing automation, CRM, content management (including blogging), SEO, social media marketing, and ecommerce.
All-in-One Marketing tools tend to focus on ease of use rather than offering advanced or sophisticated capabilities.
All-in-One Marketing Platforms Features
Not all of the products in this category include all of these capabilities. However, the idea behind these tools is to cover the majority of SMB marketing needs with one system.
Common features of all-in-one marketing solutions include:
- Email Marketing
- Lead Management
- Event Management
- Web Forms & Surveys
- Websites & Landing Pages
- Blogging or Content Management
- A/B Testing
- Social Media Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Live Chat
- Dashboards and Analytics
- Ecommerce and point-of-sale
All-in-One Marketing Platforms Comparison
Before deciding to purchase an all-in-one marketing platform, consider these three key factors:
- Feature tradeoffs: is it more important for your business to find a platform with an incredibly robust WYSIWYG editor, or strong data management capabilities, or useful lead management and scoring features? Some platforms perform better in certain areas than others. Before you start evaluating different products, prioritize the features that are most mission-critical for your business.
- Learn curve and usability: how easy is it to learn how to use the software? Will the rest of your team be quick to adopt the new platform and start using it regularly? Things like how steep the learning curve is and how user-friendly the software is can play a large role in determining how widely adopted the tool will be by the rest of your business. Check the product scorecard tab on a product’s profile page on TrustRadius to see what their usability score is.
- Cost: does the tool you're considering fit within your budget? Does the licensing model and contract length make sense for your business? Is there a free version of the tool you can start with to see if it will meet all your requirements? All of these are great questions to ask yourself (and vendors!) before purchasing a new platform.
Products in this category range from as little as $5/month to around $200/month. There may be limits on the number of users, feature sets, or the number of contacts in the database.
The following All-in-One Marketing Platforms offer award-winning customer relationships, feature sets, and value for price. Learn more about our Best Of Awards methodology here.