Overall Satisfaction with Timeneye
Timeneye was our agency's primary time tracking platform that all employees used to manage project hours as well as billed hours from vendors and contractors. It addressed the issue of being transparent both within the agency as well as being transparent to our clients in how we use their marketing dollars.
- Simple to use.
- Easy to set up.
- Easy to add clients, projets and phases.
- Lacking basic job reports without considerable time investment.
- Lack of overall reporting and cost per a job metrics.
- Cheapest time tracking platform out there. It allows basic project time tracking and cost per project analysis capabilities.
- It takes so long to report on jobs it might not be worth the cheaper cost.
Harvest wins in a direct comparison in everything except cost. It is more built out, more inclusive, has more third party integrations, and more support than Timeneye does. We selected Timeneye first and for most because of its affordability. We switched over to Harvest as an agency when we outgrow the Timeneye setup.
Timeneye is appropriate when you need a basic time tracking software without a lot of gimmicks or external capabilities. It connects into your existing efforts and has a simple layout. Though it doesn't have separated or well-designed permissions, you can still separate who has access to certain jobs and phases.