Overall Satisfaction with Treasury Intelligence Solutions (TIS)
It is being used by our largest business unit representing over 70% of sales. It addresses payments and visibility to our bank accounts.
- TIS connection to banks is best in class.
- TIS has an excellent user interface that is easy to navigate.
- TIS has good payment functionality.
- TIS could work on a app for the phone.
- TIS could have more robust authentication of user.
- Ability to pay down debt faster is positive ROI
- Ability to investigate banking fees
- Ability to reduce treasury staffing and time
- Ability to provide information under financial audit
TIS provides direct ROI savings in ability to maximize cash liquidity needs and utilization. It performs payment automation. These can lower internal cost and allow for company to scale.
Ability to run reports to post payment correctly into the general ledger. Allows a global team access to review payments with proper access.
The TIS team has a good relationship with the banks and IT department to integrate their system with all banks and your ERP system.
The connection of ERP, TIS and banks provides ability to treasury to respond to business request, as well as, ability to handle challenges in payments faster.
Do you think Treasury Intelligence Solutions (TIS) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Treasury Intelligence Solutions (TIS)'s feature set?
Did Treasury Intelligence Solutions (TIS) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Treasury Intelligence Solutions (TIS) go as expected?
Would you buy Treasury Intelligence Solutions (TIS) again?
TIS [Treasury Intelligence Solutions] is well suited for a company with multiple banking relationships in multiple countries. This can allow a treasury function to have better visibility and control over its daily cash management operations. It has very good report writing capabilities and dashboard functionality to customize a report for the end user.