Overall Satisfaction with TrialDirector 360 by Ipro
We currently use TrialDirector 360 by Ipro for trial exhibits, deposition transcripts manipulation and presentation. TrialDirector 360 by Ipro allow us to organize, prepare and present key evidence before and during trial. This software is used across our entire organization as needed. In reference to what problems the software addresses, it gives us the ability to quickly pull exhibits, synchronized deposition transcripts with video and enhance documents to indicate specific topics.
- Displays text and video from synchronized deposition transcripts
- Ability to pull text out of documents to emphasize key points
- Ability to create specific designations and exhibits quickly
- Ability to create snapshots and save stages of documents
- The tools can be hard to locate within each tab/interface
- The software could provide the ability to create timelines
- Presentation mode exhibit list does not display the full document name/description
- Synchronized deposition transcripts
- On-the-fly ability to pull out specific parts of documents to emphasize their importance
- Provides the ability to present just about any document type
- Our attorneys are able to cut client costs for trial preparation by using this tool
- We still have to outsource .dvi file creation as needed
I have used TrialPad in the past and found it very user friendly and easy to use. However, functionality is limited as to what you can do or how the data can be manipulated once uploaded to TrialPad. TrialDirector 360 by Ipro gives the user a full array of tools and functionality and in some ways is easier to navigate and control in presentation mode.
Do you think Ipro ][ TrialDirector delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Ipro ][ TrialDirector's feature set?
Did Ipro ][ TrialDirector live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Ipro ][ TrialDirector go as expected?
Would you buy Ipro ][ TrialDirector again?
This trial presentation software is very well suited for trial, depositions and mediations. The software organizes exhibits and allows for synchronized deposition transcripts to be viewed simultaneously. It allows the attorney to tell the complete story of the case by quickly putting together productions, discovery and any additional documentation needed to build a case.