July 06, 2019
Arden Engineering Constructors, LLCMechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 employees
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Trimble SysQue
Trimble SysQue allows us to design and coordinate mechanical, sheet metal, electrical, and plumbing systems using Revit, with the added bonus of native Revit pipe, valve, and fitting families. It also allows us to create spool drawings for our fabrication shop to pre-fabricate piping assemblies for our projects. SysQue also ties us directly to our Trimble Total Station for a hanger layout in the field.
- It allows Contractors to use Revit with Spooling functions.
- The database of millions of native Revit Families.
- Excellent support from Trimble.
- The Spooling feature could always use improvements.
- More tie into the estimating software.
- More Construction Managers are demanding their Subs use Revit, and this software allows it to happen.
- The cost is not cheap. However, when you have Designers that are skilled, it pays back.