Fantastic social media service, established for years, and designed for one very specific task that it performs exceptionally well.
Overall Satisfaction with Tweepi
I have used it on and off for years, it is generally used to optimise my Twitter account so that I am following relevant users are who are active on Twitter. This makes my timeline more relevant to me and ensures I have and can give an accurate estimation of the value of my audience to any prospective sponsor of affiliate programs that I participate in.
- Filtering is without a doubt the greatest strength of Tweepi. In just a few seconds, I can filter through thousand of users I am following and who are following me to find and identify those I should follow or unfollow based on many different and sometimes multiple criteria.
- Speed - it is really fast to sort and filter through so many users connected to me through Twitter.
- Find and filter other users friends and followers, and apply some or all of the aforementioned criteria.
- The number of criteria. I can search followers more or less than X number of followers, find those inactive X number of days, those who haven't completed the profile or uploaded an avatar, and combine all this data filter thousands down to just one.
- Customer Service is very responsive and helpful.
- The biggest negative (for someone on a low income) is probably the price, even though it is worth it once in a while. In fact, I am not using Tweepi to optimise the Twitter account that needs it most because I have 200,000 followers, which requires a custom payment schedule that I suspect is higher than the already high price.
- The only cons with Tweepi that I can think of and the reason why I upgrade as often as I used are mostly a consequence of restrictions imposed by Twitter. A good example is the fact bulk unfollowing is prohibited by Twitter, although Tweepi has made it fast to achieve this one at a time.
- It doesn't work with other social networks that have fans and followers that can be blocked or unfollowed.
- I've not used Tweepi with the intention of getting a measurable ROI, be it positive or negative. I believe it has added value to my account which over time makes my one month subscription worth it until a time when I feel the Twitter account needs further optimisation of my Twitter following.
- I doubt it's worth subscribing every month, it just depends on how many new followers you get every month and how relevant those followers are to whatever content you are sharing.
I've not used similar products to any great extent. All I can say is that Tweepi does an exceptional job of the very specific task of filtering friends and followers of a Twitter account, and optimising that Twitter account to get the best value for the user.
It is best used for anyone wanting to optimise their Twitter following and followers on a large scale so as to ensure more relevant content and get a true value of the audience they have on Twitter. It is not the appropriate app for reading and reviewing individual tweets or multimedia posts and content.
It's very quick, easy to learn and intuitive, and it doesn't require much of a learning curve. I think anyone who has sorted data in a spreadsheet will be very comfortable managing filtering and optimising their Twitter account with Tweepi.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- I think the easiest function is getting the list of your Twitter followers. You log in and there they are!
- Sorting the friends and followers is easy, just click column title you want to sort. Every follower is also shown to be either follow you, you follow them or mutual following.
- The hardest feature to use - although one which personally I still find very quick and easy - is the filtering. I have found I can quickly specify the criteria to find among my followers those that I am looking for.
- I don't think there is anything difficult or cumbersome about using Tweepi, although the closest is probably account switching for anyone using the service with multiple Twitter accounts. This could be a little clearer as it currently displays only the account that is active being worked on, which may make it harder to find other connected Twitter accounts.