Overall Satisfaction with Unit4 Business World
We are using it for Accounting, HR, Development, and Talent. It will be our back-end system. It address the problems of not having connected platforms throughout our departments. Centralizing our many different uses of data into one platform that connects all employee will benefit our organization as a whole. I specialize in the procurement side.
- It has a great reporting function
- It connects many different tables and data points together
- It is great for international accounting
- Their layout and limited web capabilities are a turn-off
- They lack basic functionality in their web [version]
- The implementation phase is bumpy since their guides and process documents are not step by step and are usually confusing
Unit4 is best suited for larger firms than need to link all of their day-to-day activities and procurement to a semi-modern system. It is less appropriate for medium and smaller firms. There would be too much functionality for them. It is stronger for the accounting and HR side of organizational management.