Upserve: user friendly and great customer service
December 22, 2018

Upserve: user friendly and great customer service

Overall Satisfaction with Upserve POS (formerly Breadcrumb)

I am outside service bookkeeper, and I use Upserve to enter the daily sales for one of my clients that usees the program at their restaurant. It makes it very easy for me to log in and review the daily sales, along with being able to submit payroll. Upserve has great customer service, every time we need to call we never have to wait on hold for long. The overall layout of the back end is very user-friendly, and I would highly recommend it for any restaurant to keep their numbers accurate.
  • User-friendly
  • Remote access to the program
  • Customer service
  • Editing payroll time: When an employee misses a clock out. Correcting the shift clock out time there seems to be an occasional glitch.
  • Upserve cuts down the confusion for the servers and the users on the backend. There are little to no errors and the users are able to enter the orders quickly and efficiently.
For example, when I notice there is a discrepancy between what the restaurant took made in sales versus what was deposited into the bank customer service is available and always locates the discrepancy.