Overall Satisfaction with Vanilla Forums
Vanilla Forums is used across our organization, both as a support ticket deflection as well as an idea engine for software ideas and enhancements. It addresses the need to have support answer the same questions and through gamification encourages other users to help other customers out.
- Ideation - giving the users the ability for what they want to see in our products is extremely helpful for designing our roadmap.
- Easy to customize - Having the ability to freely customize the look and feel was one of the key reasons for choosing Vanilla Forums. Other alternatives appeared to have high engagement costs with any change.
- Dedicated Success Manager - Having professional services and a customer success manager helps ensure we are using the platform correctly, and get fast support to any question or issue we may be having.
- Q&A - The ability to mark questions as answers has had huge impact on ticket deflection.
- Improved API - though I believe this is currently in development.
- Quicker Support Times
- Identified our customer advocates
- Improved development cycles focusing more on what customers want