Overall Satisfaction with Vena Solutions
Vena Solutions helps us manage our business. We use Vena for our department budget and monthly outlooks. Vena Solutions is an effective tool which manages the workflow process, updates, collection and storage of changing data. Vena Solutions gives us the advantages of database storage (including easy aggregation) while utilizing the analytical and data visualization power of Excel. Our time turn around for gathering data request from upper management and other departments has improved greatly with the use of Vena.
- The workflow process simplifies our review and approval process. It also allows one to see immediately at what point the process is and if there is a particular task that is holding up the completion of the process.
- Visualizations by graphs, charts, tables are easy to set up and maintain while easily keeping the integrity of the data. In addition, using ETL functionality, we can layer on more daily data for the last decade for historical series in graphs.
- We can easily have an aggregation view or a drill down view which allows for robust reporting.
- The process is easy to maintain including version control and dynamic updates. Once set up it is not labor intensive.
- While the customer support is excellent, the only way to contact support is via email or text messages. I would prefer to have a direct line where someone is immediately available. (Unfortunately, the truth is that immediately reaching a support person is become less and less the norm.)
- It would be helpful if there were hyperlinks to the documentation while in Vena.
- Another nice feature would be to have more robust functionality with due dates and email notices.
- There has been a positive impact in our time management of the monthly process of updating our monthly expectations.
- The understanding of the variances from budget expectations and/or last month’s expectations is now a relatively easy exercise, saving us time and thus saving us money.
Vena Feature Ratings
Vena Solutions Attributes
Using Vena Solutions
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Mapping is very easy and not complicated.
- Setting up the workflow process is very logical.