- Option of starting from scratch or modifying a pre-built template.
- works with Salesforce.
- Can send test emails.
- The interface is clunky, not very pretty or easy to use.
- Multiple frames/scroll bars is confusing.
- Using lists from salesforce and sending bulk emails is quick and saves us time.
- Ability to track bounce/click/etc. rates helps us get better at our messaging and timing every time we send a new campaign
I give this a 5 because it is average--it works, it does what it's supposed to, but it doesn't WOW. I've seen better platforms out there and actually hope to switch my company to one of them soon.