Positive Response for Vertical Responsehttps://www.trustradius.com/email-marketingVertical ResponseUnspecified8.1591012015-09-04T20:38:02.766Z
September 04, 2015
Positive Response for Vertical Response
Score 8 out of 101
- List Builder, html wizard
Overall Satisfaction with Vertical Response
Our organization uses, and has been using, Vertical Response for many years to help market to multiple customers channels.
- I love the ease of list builder because we often times have a lot of data to import. It would be simply impossible without this tool, considering the amount of customer data we have for any one given email.
- We really enjoy the ease of use of the HTML wizard as well. It helps even a novice be able to make a beautiful and attention grabbing email.
- The dashboard is functional and easy to find when you need with a quick search.
- Truly, for our business, there are not many things that Vertical Response could improve on to make us recommend it more. I can't think of any complaints.
- This software is an invaluable tool for us. Because it is a cloud application, I am able to have work on projects from home.
- Additionally, this is a wonderful tool to track ROI with some of our newer campaigns. It has been a great resource in helping us determine which programs are effective vs ineffective, what programs to run and what programs to cut.
I am a true believer in Vertical Response. So much so, that this is the first and only software I have used for this type of marketing. When this program was first launched it was a godsend - truly innovative for its time. And in the years since, I have continued to implement this software at three other winery properties because there is nothing else I want to use.
Vertical Response is a great tool for reaching out to customers en masse. The only time I don't use Vertical Response is when I am contacting one or two customers at a time. Otherwise, I almost exclusively use Vertical Response due to that fact I can track the efficacy of our marketing efforts.
Vertical Response Feature Ratings
Vertical Response Support
At Vertical Response the help desk associates are courteous, knowledgeable and helpful. You can tell they enjoy what they do. And clearly, they are well trained because most times, the first point of contact is able to resolve any issue you may have. There have been very few times where an associate has needed to get back to me or escalate me to a supervisor.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Support cares about my success
There was once a time when I accidentally hit "upload list one at a time" instead of importing from an external file. Couldn't quite put my finger on what happened next, but I was locked out of the screen I needed to get in to go back and start over. With a quick call to the customer service number, my problem was resolved ASAP.
Using Vertical Response
I truly love this product. We are moving to an all-in-one system next year and my greatest fear in doing so is how much I will miss this platform. Although we are excited for things ahead, I will always keep Vertical Response in my back pocket incase I don't love the new platform as much.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- The whole platform is extremely easy to navigate.
- The dashboard and home page make seeing things at a glance incredibly easy.
- I really love the search functionality this platform provides. I can easily look up and find data in a large subset of customers.