User Review: "Vertical Response Rocks!"https://www.trustradius.com/email-marketingVertical ResponseUnspecified7.1561012013-12-04T23:33:01.268Z
Overall Satisfaction with Vertical Response
- Easy to use.
- Good Templates.
- Inexpensive - pay as you use.
- Web-based so can use anywhere.
- Not enough space between articles, I have to use a line with **** to create a break between articles. Even though they have a horizonal line, it does not work well, would be better if you could make the horizontal line thicker and with color.
- I use specific templates, but would be nice to see more templates with the same layout for seasons, if I go to change the template for a holiday season, it messes us my contact information below, so instead, I just add a holiday image to my template.
- If you use words with an apostrophe, like the words don't or I've, the apostrophe is not recognized, so the word comes out with a "amp$#" something like that, so when I review the draft, I have to go in and change the words to "do not and I have" eliminating the apostrophe.
- I am able to create several newsletters for a variety of clients to include skin care, restaurants and art galleries.
- I get a lot of referrals from current customers.
Of all the programs out there for onlines newsletters, I think VR is the easiest to use, inexpensive and you are able to create professional newsletters and email blasts. I also the like the pay as you use program versus a monthly fee, as some of my clients only send out a bi-monthly newsletter and others send out emails blasts once a week.