Overall Satisfaction with Visitor Queue
I am using Visitor Queue for website analytics to see where leads are coming from as well as as a source for leads for the sales team. There isn't any other clear way to tell how people are finding us than through a lead tracking software like Visitor Queue.
- Allows you to have more than one website being tracked
- Makes it easy to integrate with other platforms
- Gives you proper tracking information
- Having all websites combined into one so you don't have to add filters to each one separately
- The buttons should be a little clearer (maybe use words instead of buttons) so it's easier to find where things are on the site
- I am assuming it will help bring in more leads for us, which will increase sales
- Make our marketing dollars are more effective
I evaluated Lead Forensics. It's very similar to Visitor Queue but more expensive and I would say the only thing that seems to be a bit better is their dashboard is more comprehensive/visual.
Do you think Visitor Queue delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Visitor Queue's feature set?
Did Visitor Queue live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Visitor Queue go as expected?
Would you buy Visitor Queue again?