Watson vs. DATA
May 08, 2018
Watson vs. DATA
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Watson Studio (formerly IBM Data Science Experience)
Watson Studio is used within Manifest Life Inc to help gather, process, and visualize various amounts of data. We use Watson Studio throughout our data management lifecycle and view it as the best all-in-one data management offering within the market. Watson Studio has helped our organization manage our data operations more fluidly through the offerings ease of use and minimal learning barrier. This product from IBM works like a charm and is flexible in small and/or large business environments. Data sets of all size can be easily cleaned, processed and leveraged in order to help meet our business objectives and create new opportunities.
- Cloud-based file sharing helped our organization stay up to date when managing assets, new or old.
- Watson studio does a fantastic job visualizing outcome data which enabled our organization to easily create a narrative based on what we were able to see.
- Particularly within our organization, Watson Studio strength was noticed in its ability to processes enormous amounts of data in such a short amount of time.
- Watson Studio could used improvement in its user-based community. I'd like to see more local and remote events showcasing its potential.
- Watson Studio could improve by providing its users, use-cases that leverage data in unusual ways.
- We think Watson studio could also improve by decreasing its price in order to capture new talent in the data industry.
- Watson Studio has allowed our organization leverage open data to create new streams of revenue that previously could not be tapped into.
- Watson Studio has allowed us to conduct business without the need of additional third party vendors.
- Watson Studio has allowed us to see a ROI where previously there was none.
Time savings is one of Watson Studio's greatest perks. Time is money. Our organization was able to collect, clean, and analyze data through one platform, ultimately saving the organization time by reducing the amount of time spent navigating singular third party offerings.
We chose Watson Studio because of its robustness, community, and the quality of documentation supporting its offering.
Watson Studio was our choice in data management because its "all-in-one" packaging. Watson studio also stood out to us because it was more affordable and free for our organization to try out. We also greatly value the open source ecosystem Watson Studio has fostered.
Using Watson Studio (formerly IBM Data Science Experience)
The UI flawlessly merges this offering by providing a neat, minimal, responsive interface.
Like to use
Easy to use
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
Requires technical support
Lots to learn