Overall Satisfaction with WileyPLUS
I am currently using WileyPLUS in my Thermodynamics class and am considering using it for my Materials Science class in the future. I like WileyPLUS because I can easily create and modify assignments, or use suggested assignments from Wiley. I can also embed additional resources from the e-text and supporting documents such as video examples, animations, and more directly into my LMS for easy student access.
- Randomized number for all problems to prevent students from copying each others work
- Ease of integration into LMS (Canvas)
- Competitive pricing
- Automatic grading
- Simplifies focus for students (removes less applicable content)
- Great customer service
- Easily customizable grading (number of attempts, point deductions, hints and solutions available to students).
- My text (Moran 9e Fundamentals of Thermodynamics) doesn't have adaptive practice
- I'd like to be able to add my own questions to the question sets occasionally
Do you think WileyPLUS delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with WileyPLUS's feature set?
Did WileyPLUS live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of WileyPLUS go as expected?
Would you buy WileyPLUS again?
I think the adaptive practice really puts the platform over the top. If my text had that, or the text I was recommending had adaptive practice, I'd recommend it 10/10 times! It's still very useful and I'm enjoying the platform, but that has been the more significant downside so far.