Overall Satisfaction with Wireshark
Wireshark is a tool used by our Network Systems and Security Teams to analyze incoming and outgoing traffic to troubleshoot Network Issues. The tool gives end-users the option to filter traffic on specific ports and protocols and provides the ability to select a specific packet and view the entire N/W stream the packet belongs to.
- Analyzing Network Traffic
- Easy to use and is used by multiple departments Network, Security and Application
- It is Easy to Use and Setup is very Easy
- The data captured can be shared with different teams for further troubleshooting and working on a resolution to the issue.
- Easy to Analyze the data, create own filters with easy to use expressions.
Wireshark is widely used and is the most popular packet analyzer available. It is a great debugging tool and easy to implement and use. It is Open Source and has a variety of options to analyze your network traffic.
Do you think Wireshark delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Wireshark's feature set?
Did Wireshark live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Wireshark go as expected?
Would you buy Wireshark again?
Analyze Traffic across the Network. You can create your own filters with specific color codes to track the traffic of interest. The packet capture provides you all the details including the source, destination, protocol, ports and helps troubleshoot Network and Security related issues. This tool can also be used for Network and Security audits and Network Scans to monitor any rogue traffic.