Overall Satisfaction with WompMobile
Campmor had previously implemented a mobile solution built completely in house, however it lacked polish and was lacking some key components that our mobile shoppers were looking for. WompMobile has very elegantly replaced our mobile e-Commerce site providing our customers the necessary features and functions.
- Fast to market!!!! When initially talking with the WompMobile team we were impressed that they told us we would be able to launch with our new mobile website in just 28 days! Not only did they meet that expectation but we actually went live several days prior to the anticipated launch.
- An eye for user experience. With mobile still being very new to many of us and our team lacking the experience with mobile user experience WompMobile was able to step up here and provide their expertise here.
- The numbers speak for themselves. Days after launching the WompMobile solution we knew we had made the right decision. We we were already seeing excellent results. One month after launch we couldn't be happier with the results.
- There really is nothing this team needs to do better. They have a very good product and the team knows how to deliver.
- Increased E-Commerce Conversion Rate
- Increased Pages per Session
- Increased Average Session Duration
- Increased Transactions
- Increased Revenue
- Decreased Bounce Rate
We had interviewed a few other vendors who offered similar services. When it comes to integrating anything with an E-commerce platform there is always potential for major problems. When we asked each of the vendors the simple question of "Can you explain how your service works and integrates" many of the vendors could not answer this question from either a high level or a technical level which left us very concerned. WompMoble was able to explain their service so everyone on the team including some very seasoned developers felt comfortable moving forward vs. moving forward with another competitor.
At first look we were not sure if WompMobile was well suited for E-Commerce because they had very few examples of E-Commerce sites within their portfolio. We spoke with the team at WompMobile and those concerns were tossed right out the window. I can't think of any scenario where WompMobile would not be able to provide the right mobile solution.