Reviews (1-7 of 7)
- Fast to market!!!! When initially talking with the WompMobile team we were impressed that they told us we would be able to launch with our new mobile website in just 28 days! Not only did they meet that expectation but we actually went live several days prior to the anticipated launch.
- An eye for user experience. With mobile still being very new to many of us and our team lacking the experience with mobile user experience WompMobile was able to step up here and provide their expertise here.
- The numbers speak for themselves. Days after launching the WompMobile solution we knew we had made the right decision. We we were already seeing excellent results. One month after launch we couldn't be happier with the results.
- There really is nothing this team needs to do better. They have a very good product and the team knows how to deliver.
- Delivery. On time delivery of design and updates.
- Access. Whenever we have a question or need something communication is immediate.
- Best practices. Our speed and SEO scores are outstanding. When Google changes algorithms our mobile site is already prepped for it.
- Maintenance. If assets pulled from our main site create problems on mobile we are informed right away.
- Improvements. WompMobile regularly investigates and offers improvements to functionality as the mobile space develops.
- Speed. Their ability to deliver on time or ahead of schedule is a nice surprise since most vendor that we've worked with are usually running behind.
- Knowing the customer. WompMobile's ability look at our current design and tailor a mockup for us to review the first time blew us away. We tweaked their proposed mockup with minor cosmetic correction, but we felt like they knew what we wanted even before we knew ourselves.
- Value. No one we talked to came close to beating the package offered by WompMobile. Their project and maintenance cost structure blew their competitors away.
- Support Options. We struggled a bit with not having a 24x7 support option from WompMobile. Even though we haven't had to use it, and a global company like us would feel better with a 24x7 support option. We even expected to pay more to have that comfort for "just in case" scenarios. However, their speed in responding to your production issue has been phenomenal, and it makes you wonder if the current model is way better than a 24x7 support option where they might have to hire less costly labor who would take longer to resolve your issue.
- Test Environment. We struggled not having our test environment connected to their test environment. They have a test environment where they show you the changes, but it's not accessible through your test environment. It's a different concept.
- Reporting. WompMobile doesn't have a portal or dashboard for customers to see the hits and performance metrics of their site.
- The developer took our sort of quirky html site and made it look great on mobile. One example is our drop down menus where customers choose size and color and we display availability. These are unique and WompMobile was able to put them in a mobile format that was useful.
- The project was completed on time and "as promised", which is rare these days. And since then, I've not had any complaints from our customer base.
- No complains at all.
- Listening to needs and wants and creating something that fits.
- Explains the technical jargon so its easy to follow and know what they are talking about.
- Acted quick when we had issues to fix and solve problems.
- Makes recommendations on things that will make the site better and more user friendly.
- Honestly, we haven't experienced anything that would need improvement. As a company we are learning what we want and need to update and they have been there to support since day one.
- Ease of install for web team (same as a google analytics code installation).
- Very cost effective in relation to similar competitors.
- Friendly team of professionals who helped all along the way.
- Online percentage tool to find out how far along in the process the mobile implementation is.
WompMobile Scorecard Summary
The platform is back-end agnostic, meaning it can work with any underlying CMS, analytics, eCommerce or other systems. Integration is extremely simple requiring just five minutes of a web developer's time. The platform does not use a proxy, ensuring that data remains secure on the user’s own server, even when customers transact on their mobile site.
This single URL client-side mobile solution allows for extremely fast, secure, scalable mobile optimized sites that are automatically synchronized with their desktop counterparts.
Mobile website development consists of a one-time development fee and an ongoing monthly service fee. Prices vary depending on the size and scope of the project, website, technology, traffic and other factors.
WompMobile Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||35%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||55%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||10%|
WompMobile Support Options
WompMobile Technical Details