Overall Satisfaction with WorkOtter
WorkOtter is used for all project management in our department. We use it for the typical things - budgeting, determining if projects are completed on time, assigning people to projects, figuring out what things are behind and over/under budget. It is not a desktop tool installed tool but rather is a web-based tool which was new to me since I had more experience with desktop tools - namely MS Project.
- It allows you to know when someone who is running late on another project is going to be late on your project.
- It has a good reporting/analytics.
- Easy to communicate with others on projects.
- Nothing significant. Maybe could be faster at times but I'm not sure if that is our own internet connection.
- Most tools like this are a lot better than the desktop tools that everyone used to use because it is a central system that gives visibility across all the projects.
- Easier to work together and track what happened in the past.
- More projects are being completed according to expectations.