Workvivo allows me to keep connected with the companie updates!
August 09, 2022

Workvivo allows me to keep connected with the companie updates!

Michael Thornton | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Workvivo

Workvivo helps keep us all up to date with the Company and its developments. It has allowed the Company to utilize many different pathways to build rapport with the employees and management. There have been competitions, storytelling, and general updates about what's new. I love popping into my Workvivo to see whats new within our company. I have nothing to say about changing Workvivo as I feel the developers have done a great job and everyone affiliated with the design should be proud. It's easy to use, visually brilliant and helps keep me up to date on a regular basis.
  • Helps keep me up to date on whats new with the Company.
  • Provides a space for competitions for Rapport and Morale.
  • Allows communication across the platform to all employees.
  • Maybe have better emojis.
  • Have more emoticons for better empathy.
  • Maybe give more room for better backgrounds on the far left and right sides.
  • Competitions
  • The Shout outs are a nice touch
  • The company updates.
  • Morale boosting
  • Keeping everyone updated together
  • Helping to remain engaged to other employees

Do you think Workvivo delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Workvivo's feature set?

Did Workvivo live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Workvivo go as expected?

Would you buy Workvivo again?

I have entered the competitions provided by the company. These ranged through the seasons and provided a nice break from working constantly. There have been stories that range from hilarious to heartbreaking and this has allowed morale building on a company scale. I have already told newer employees to keep up to date with Workvivo and they haven't been disappointed.