Overall Satisfaction with XLCubed
XLCubed Client is distributed to our Analysts, Accountants, and Asset Managers. The ability for users to build and own their reports has helped to push the concept of a single source of truth, replacing information housed in multiple Excel workbooks. Now users can query the cubes thru XLCubed for that source of truth, reducing the risk of a user working from outdated Excel workbooks.
- XLCubed's design grid is very intuitive, allowing our users to begin building their queries right away.
- XLCubed's recent v10 release includes very effective and attractive small multiple charts. And, since these are connected directly to live data, no time is wasted in copying and pasting data into Excel.
- XLCubed's web platform allows us to publish data to our third parties in an effective and rapid manner.
- We are looking forward to there being training resources for U.S. customers, i.e., online classes, certifications, etc.
- The ability for users to build and own their reports has helped to push the concept of a single source of truth, replacing information housed in multiple Excel workbooks. Now users can query the cubes thru XLCubed for that source of truth, reducing the risk of a user working from outdated Excel workbooks.
XLCubed has both graphic capability and tailored report capability, ie., balance sheet, income statement, etc. Both are easily created since the platform is Excel. This is powerful since many of our accountants need the flexibility of being able to work around the data with additional Excel formulas, etc. This is not easy or even possible in most other tools (Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, or Dundas).
Do you think XLCubed delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with XLCubed's feature set?
Did XLCubed live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of XLCubed go as expected?
Would you buy XLCubed again?
Unlike other tools that I have used for Business Intelligence, XLCubed gives me the flexibility to add data notes, etc., without having to embed this information in a table format. Plus, the learning curve is very short since the application is very intuitive if you are an Excel user.
The XLCubed support team is phenomenal. I cannot recall a time where my question was not answered within a 24 hour time period.
We have found that because XLCubed is an Excel add-in that allows for a direct connection to the live data in our cubes, our Excel users feel empowered by the ability to create their own reports for Analysis and presentation. And, because XLCubed is intuitive, the learning curve is short.