Will take you further than a few yards(i)https://www.trustradius.com/property-management-real-estateYardi VoyagerUnspecified7.5341012017-08-01T21:22:49.217Z
August 01, 2017
Will take you further than a few yards(i)
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Yardi Property Management
Yardi is used by the account and finance departments. It is mainly used for financial reporting, A/P, A/R, and to track property costs.
- Compiles A/P and invoices well - can easily review payments and pull prior invoices through many different modules depending on your need.
- It is user-friendly once you are aware of how to navigate and find each module.
- Financial reporting is a breeze and can be altered specifically to meet your needs.
- Navigating can be a little difficult at times. You definitely need training to find what you are looking for, and the many capabilities are buried within the many modules.
- I wish it were more seamless to import data from Excel rather than keying it all in.
- It has a few minor technical difficulties when multiple users are working on the same thing and does not warn you that multiple people are accessing the same thing.
- I am not aware of the hard numbers, but Yardi's digital capabilities have saved not only physical storage space of keeping paper files but also the high-valued time of employees to organize such files.
- While it saves time being able to access everything in one database, the difficulties in navigation can make it time-consuming to really find what you need.
I and my company have only used Yardi. I am with a 2-year-old start-up now, but the person who chose to use Yardi here used it for 20 years previously. With a track record like that, I assume it is hard to beat!