Overall Satisfaction with Zerto Virtual Replication
Zerto is being used by my organization to replicate all our virtual servers (VMware). Our IT department is using it now to make sure we have a disaster recovery environment should anything happen. It allows us to quickly turn up a disaster recovery environment and not worry about spinning up entirely new hardware.
- Fast replication
- Fairly simple to add new servers
- Simple interface
- Update of Zerto vms could be a little easier
- Seems to lose connectivity once in a while
- Disaster Recovery setup is a snap
- Zerto has saved time for IT in setting up a whole new infrastructure for disaster recovery
Zerto Virtual replication is well suited for environments that have a lot of virtual machines. It's very fast and easy to use. It can work with not only VMware, but with hyperV and others. If you have all physical servers (which, at this point, why?) then this probably is not the right replication software for you.