Overall Satisfaction with Zoom Video Webinar
We use Zoom for our business meetings, training sessions, and one on one reviews. It's what gets us together, as we all hail from various locations across the globe.
- Virtual meetings - Our team is able to communicate face to face for weekly meetings regardless of our location.
- Training sessions - The screen share feature plus the ability to record training sessions makes long-distance a non-issue.
- Mobile option - Works on a desktop as well as through the mobile app, so meetings can happen wherever.
- It does use a lot of bandwidth to run, and I have encountered issues with connectivity with the mobile app.
- Previously there were some privacy issues that Zoom did not address initially. We even had a meeting hacked by someone trying to crash the party. Those issues seem to have been addressed with the most recent update.
- Zoom allows us to discuss critical ideas in real-time, without any misinterpretations that come with text-only communication. Misunderstandings cost money.
- Training with zoom has allowed us to expand our team and quickly ready them (this includes me) for the work environment in a way that a pre-recorded training video could never accomplish.