Overall Satisfaction with ZoomInfo
Our company uses it for demand generation and to get deep insights into targeted accounts, contact information, and more. I use it to access and filter relevant contacts and upload them into SalesForce. It integrates very well with SFDC and helps me build my account list to target and call into.
- Filters you can query and research contacts within companies.
- Triggers to receive automatic new notifications of changes and announcements of lead/companies.
- Very largest database with good accuracy.
- Would like to see a capability to mark contact information as right or wrong to indicate it should be updated/reviewed... I.e. someone the data is not always up to date.
- Some states have more complete data over other states.
- Sometimes slow to load.
Do you think ZoomInfo SalesOS delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ZoomInfo SalesOS's feature set?
Did ZoomInfo SalesOS live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ZoomInfo SalesOS go as expected?
Would you buy ZoomInfo SalesOS again?
- Overall, I think it has had a positive impact on our business objectives because it has grown our database and we've seen faster lead conversion.
ZoomInfo is well suited for finding new leads, contacts, and accounts. It provides a lot of data on a person and company and gives you new people to tap into regularly. It may be less appropriate for small sales teams or companies that outsource sales. It may be less appropriate for companies that don't engage in sales.