Overall Satisfaction with Zscaler Internet Access
Zscaler is used by our organization to secure our devices from internet content. This is being used by each and every department of our organization. It takes away the need of installing multiple applications to secure the workstations while interacting with the internet and simply replaces it with a Zscaler application that provides the capabilities of different applications via the cloud.
- Since it's cloud-based, it's completely on-demand and scalable without any additional hardware required.
- Deployment is fairly straightforward.
- Customer support is prompt and tickets are resolved in a quick turnaround time.
- Chat or email support is not available. Only option is to either call them or raise a ticket by logging into their website.
- Pricing is not transparent and quote based.
- Access to websites is a little too slow with Zscaler monitoring on.
- Our hardware costs have gone down since Zscaler is cloud-based and provides on-demand scalability.
- Threat management has improved as any malware once detected is immediately blocked for the entire network.
- User experience has improved as they have a faster connectivity to external apps.
Since they don't have a direct mailing support system and also sometimes I felt that the knowledge level of executives dealing with support was not up to the mark.
Zscaler is a mandatory solution required by almost every large organization with a workforce working remotely or using cloud-based apps. Its deployment is relatively easy and it keeps on working in the background without actively bothering the user. Apart from a few weird messages which a user is unable to comprehend, Zscaler is able to provide fast and safe access to the internet and other external applications.
Do you think Zscaler Internet Access delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zscaler Internet Access's feature set?
Did Zscaler Internet Access live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Zscaler Internet Access go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Zscaler Internet Access again?
Zscaler is suited for organizations where a lot of employees work remotely and need to access a lot of cloud-based applications. It enables an organization to filter out content and applications that don't adhere to policies. It provides a scalable on-demand solution with over 150 data centers to allow users to have low latency in connection.