OneDrive Reviews

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Lukas Sundahl, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 12, 2019

OneDrive all the way to the top!

OneDrive is being used to help keep documents organized. We have folders to store all the important files we need. It helps us stay organized and reduce all the paper clutter that would exist without OneDrive. We also utilize the recent files tool to quickly access the files we are constantly using and updating.
  • OneDrive allows quick upload from desktop files.
  • OneDrive gives folder storage ability just like desktop PC.
  • The user interface could be improved but overall it functions well.
  • It would be nice if the preview feature displayed when clicking on a file instead of needing to right click and choose from the drop down menu.
OneDrive is well suited for quick storage and retrieval of important work documents. It allows users to share links to certain files which works well for collaboration. In terms of storage you can easily monitor how many GB you are using and even up storage in 1TB increments. OneDrive works so much like a file directory on a work PC so it is easy to learn and navigate around. It works well on both a PC and a Cell Phone.
Read Lukas Sundahl, MBA's full review
Joel Brache | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 09, 2019

Great Feature-Rich Cloud Storage with Native Windows 10 Integration

OneDrive is used by my entire organization as part of the Office 365 suite of products. OneDrive is essential for us since it provides each employee with their own individual cloud storage that is backed up and accessible on their desktops, laptops, phones, tablets, and web browsers, wherever they are. By providing this individual storage for each employee, our company no longer has to maintain another file server to handle this. That means we have one less server on our rack, we don't have to backup additional drives, and we don't have to manage that server through downtime or other connection issues. Employees can share files with each other through OneDrive instead of using a network drive. Employees can also sync the files they feel are important to their local drive so they have immediate access to the most important information. OneDrive keeps everything synced and also keeps version history. It's a fantastic tool.
  • OneDrive does a great job of keeping file version history. I have had to use this feature many times and it is very simple to use. This one feature has saved my butt many times.
  • OneDrive synchronizes across devices very quickly. There have been many instances when I have added files online and, within seconds, saw the file show up on my local computer. This happens the other direction also. I am very impressed and satisfied with the speed of syncing in all directions.
  • The OneDrive app on my phone has been particularly helpful since it automatically syncs my photos (usually within seconds) and allows me access to all my files.
  • I wish OneDrive would allow you to sync multiple personal/individual accounts to your computer. At this time, you can only sync one account at a time. That means that my personal OneDrive and individual corporate OneDrive can't be synced to my computer at the same time.
  • OneDrive has a file size limitation of 15 GB. I know that that is a very large amount, but I have several files that are larger than 15 GB that I wish I could get to sync. I'm hoping that file size limitation changes in the future.
I think OneDrive is very well suited for people who are looking for personal cloud storage. It is fast, easy to use, and you get a reasonable amount of space. OneDrive is also very well suited for corporations who are wanting to provide their employees with individual cloud storage. There are so many great features for both of those situations (quick syncing, version history, apps, etc.).

The only situation I don't think OneDrive is well suited for is if someone had both a personal and individual corporate account. The current limitations in Windows 10 don't allow you to see all your accounts at the same time. Once that gets resolved, I can't see any scenarios where OneDrive wouldn't be a great option.
Read Joel Brache's full review
Dave Becker | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 18, 2020

Cloud Storage Solution for Microsoft Suite Users

We use OneDrive as our company's cloud file storage system. Every document that is to be saved to a hard drive, is also uploaded to OneDrive as an added protection. It allows us to retrieve files from anywhere we have internet access, share files with other employees and allows us to link to files from one central point.
  • Drag and drop uploading is very easy to use.
  • The ability to create folders to help organize files is nice.
  • When uploading a new version of a file, with the same file name, OneDrive often looks as if it's beginning to upload the new version but then after a moment, freezes and prompts you to approve the overwrite. It's enough of a pause that you think you don't need to do anything and the file will upload, only to come back and find out that nothing has actually happened. It just takes too long to realize that it's the same file name.
  • Moving a file from one destination in OneDrive to another (from one folder to another, for instance) is very clunky.
We have the entire Microsoft suite of products, so OneDrive was included in our plan. It made sense to use it as our default cloud storage system. We use it across our organization and it is accessed by over 100 users from our company. OneDrive allows us to share files with all of them pretty well. If you are a smaller organization or don't use Microsoft products, there are better fits for a lesser cost.
Read Dave Becker's full review
Jeff Mullin | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 15, 2020

OneDrive Review

At Adecco, our teams utilize OneDrive as a cloud service that stores all of our files in an organized manner. OneDrive allows us to store and protect our files, share them with others, and get to them from anywhere on all of our devices. By using this solution, Adecco team members have all of the documents that are needed within our fingertips. In today's remote workforce, OneDrive allows us to maintain productivity where ever we are.
  • Remote access
  • File sharing
  • Syncing
  • Document management
OneDrive is well suited for any organization that has a large workforce that is spread across a large geographic area. Additionally, this tool is a tremendous tool for employees who travel for business regularly. For instance, OneDrive maintains files and saves them to the device automatically, so if an employee is on a plane or has limited internet access, files would still be accessible.
Read Jeff Mullin's full review
Matthew Smith | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 04, 2020

OneDrive Storage Centre

We use OneDrive as our central hub and document database for all departments. One of our main issues was the inability to access other project managers' documents to cover time off, aid in questions or handle smooth change in management processes. Another issue was needing the ability to call up documents instantly from any device as we are fairly mobile.
  • Permission levels, shared links, offline version.
  • Completely customizable to reflect departments, projects or digital filing systems.
  • Would be nice to have OCR support - that is to photograph a typed or handwritten document and upload and convert to a Word doc/PDF.
  • Convert PDF to Word, etc.
For storing accessing and organizing files or information, allowing access and sharing/collaborating with others on files. It lacks the ability to display certain documents such as .dwg files etc. It is a good app for being mobile and needing to upload or access stored files on the go. It’s great for documenting inspections and doing digital reports.
Read Matthew Smith's full review
Nikhil Deshpande | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 19, 2020

Secure cloud storage for your documents.

OneDrive is used as an enterprise storage solution across the entire organization. A few departments do use other solutions such as Dropbox; however, OneDrive is available to all employees. It provides secure cloud storage for employees' documents that can be accessed any time from a wide variety of devices such as desktop, mobile, tablets, and so on. It also facilitates the sharing of documents within the company as well as with select people outside.
  • Microsoft Office 365 is the main office productivity suite used widely. OneDrive offers documents to be saved from desktop Office applications such as Word, Excel, and others. Documents can also be created from the mobile app.
  • It allows a browser interface to work on documents. Documents are saved automatically when working through a browser.
  • Saving documents directly to OneDrive from Office 365 desktop applications can be challenging sometimes. I have faced issues wherein the local copy did not sync with OneDrive.
  • I have faced performance issues while working on documents from the mobile app. However, I rarely work on Office documents from my phone, so it is not a major issue.
Some scenarios OneDrive is well suited for are:
  1. Storing and sharing casual Word, Excel, PowerPoint documents
  2. Storing product demo videos and sharing them with colleagues for streaming
  3. Storing images for product branding and sharing them company-wide
  4. Storing recordings of conference calls and sharing them with colleagues
  5. Storing documents that are worked upon by many people at a time
I have not yet found scenarios where OneDrive may be less appropriate in a business setting.
Read Nikhil Deshpande's full review
Tom Wondra | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 16, 2020

Great backup tool for small business

OneDrive is being used company wide. We aren't a big company, so needed something simple to implement and easy to manage. OneDrive allows us to back up important files and know that they are secure. We don't have an IT department, so really needed a solution that didn't require specific IT expertise to implement and maintain. OneDrive is our backup and it works especially well with Windows machines.
  • OneDrive is super easy to implement.
  • OneDrive doesn't require any specific technical expertise to use it.
  • I can't speak to larger organization use cases, so don't know how well OneDrive would work for larger orgs.
  • OneDrive does seem more localized, so I really view it as a tool I use with my files.
OneDrive works very well for smaller, non-technical teams that need an easy way to backup and share files. It is a great way to backup important files if you aren't in a position to implement a more sophisticated solution. That said, OneDrive is sophisticated enough for my small company use case.
Read Tom Wondra's full review
Cesare Arienti | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 10, 2020

OneDrive is a good option for modern cloud sharing software

OneDrive is powerful cloud storage used by 70% of our organization. It gives us mobility, powerful sharing options, and good file history changes.
  • Sharing.
  • File history changes.
  • Syncing issues.
  • Better integration when syncing SharePoint libraries.
OneDrive is very good for any sized-companies. It addresses all the important features of modern cloud storage. It helps file collaboration between teams but is also great for single users that want to sync files with every device (PC, Mobile, Web) in real-time. I can't find a particular scenario where it's not suited.
Read Cesare Arienti's full review
Alicia Meyer | TrustRadius Reviewer

Compatible with Microsoft, Weak as a Stand-Alone Option

Our entire organization uses OneDrive for email, document sharing, forms, etc. Staff, faculty, and students all use OneDrive for classes and collaboration. It enables us to share live documents and forms while staying within the university's Microsoft network. It enables instant connection and mobile application for constant information-sharing. Some departments and student groups use it more than others, but all employees are familiar with OneDrive and capable of using it.
  • OneDrive is available online and on mobile platforms. The connection between the two enables employees who work beyond the traditional office setting to access important documents at all times.
  • OneDrive syncs with the network users to automatically load contact information. Sharing is easy. Simply type in another employee or student name, and their email immediately pops up.
  • OneDrive works on the mobile app, but updates made online are often slow to update on the app. I would like to see an instantaneous connection.
  • Finding shared documents on OneDrive is a challenge, and I often find myself searching for documents and folders. A new organization system would increase its functionality.
OneDrive works well because we are a Microsoft-based institution. It connects well with our network and other applications used by the university. The functionality pales in comparison to Google, though. If your organization already uses Microsoft Office, OneDrive offers an easy transition. If you do not use a cloud-based document management system yet and do not rely on Microsoft, look for another current, quick-to-update service. Forms on OneDrive can be helpful, however, live forms that update directly to Excel are difficult to edit, as any changes automatically go to the end of the spreadsheet. If you're dealing with a polished survey, OneDrive is helpful. If it's still developing, it is less helpful.
Read Alicia Meyer's full review
Paul Weber | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 14, 2019

A simple sync that is built into Windows

OneDrive is our preferred individual cloud storage platform. Students use it for class projects and collaboration, Faculty and staff use it for backup and syncing files across multiple devices. It's great that we have it as part of our O365 subscription, so it is easily available and supportable for all users.
  • Sync - OneDrive does a great job having files available across all devices, particularly the on-demand sync available on Win10 and newer.
  • Backup - I've used file versions and folder versions multiple times to revert to an older copy or undo an accidental deletion.
  • Processing changes - This can take quite a while, particularly when a large number of files have changed or after a reboot.
  • Syncing multiple accounts - It's possible, but not as intuitive as some other cloud storage apps.
OneDrive is great to make sure that all your work files are available everywhere, even on mobile. It's also helpful when your work computer is refreshed, within 5 minutes I have all my files available again! It's less helpful for sharing files that don't need to be sent as-is, video files, in particular, can be a problem because it will try to play them but at the end of the day, it's not a streaming platform.
Read Paul Weber's full review
Shannon McNamara | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 12, 2019

OneDrive is the best solution for the Microsoft users out there!

Our organization uses OneDrive as essentially a "Google Drive" for our company. For companies that use Microsoft and PCs, this is the easiest option as you don't have to log onto another platform or web browser to have the functions that typical drives provide you with - and you can work on documents easily without going onto an internet browser.
  • Sharing documents
  • Organization across the cloud
  • Unable to work for Macs
  • Mobile app
If your company/organization uses Microsoft or PC mainly and isn't on the Mac/Google train then OneDrive is a perfect solution for you. It is easy to understand and use, and is a great way to bind and organize all of your documents together and collaborate on them as a team.
Read Shannon McNamara's full review
David White | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 11, 2019

Great tool to add to your business for staff and clients

We use OneDrive to backup each user's desktop and documents and assist with moving to new computers. We also use it to set up shared folder to share documents among team members. We further use it with our clients to share documents that are too big to send via e-mail or that need to be secured.
  • Backup files.
  • Make files accessible where ever you are.
  • Some characters are not allowed in file names and have created issues.
  • More information on how the syncing with the desktop and documents work.
It is great working in a team environment. We set up shared folders and put documents in the folder so everyone can access the files needed. It is also great sharing documents. Since you get 1TB of storage we use it to share large documents/files with clients. We can also set up the files with security when we need to share sensitive information.
Read David White's full review
Jeff Henkel | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 05, 2019

OneDrive and you're done!

I use OneDrive for almost all my work files. Files I create and files I receive from my clients. The use of OneDrive allows me access to those files from multiple devices so if I am out with a client I can still have access to whatever I store in OneDrive.
  • OneDrive makes it easy to save files to the cloud.
  • Simple setup on your computer.
  • OneDrive allows access on multiple devices away from my main desk.
  • I've not had any negative experience with OneDrive.
OneDrive has worked well for me by having a secure online storage location for files that are not super sensitive. Once it is configured it is as easy as saving a file to know that it is in your OneDrive folder(s).
I would not store any sensitive data in OneDrive.
Read Jeff Henkel's full review
Michael J Mandeville | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 04, 2019

Best Cloud Storage/Collaboration Software

OneDrive is being utilized by the support areas of the department to share important information. It is more robust than a network drive in that files are not 'locked down' by a single user, there aren't multiple copied being emailed around, and access control is possible. It is also possible to share files/documents with users in other areas of the company easily.
  • Shared files.
  • Collaborative editing.
  • Access control.
  • Mobile access.
  • Too many options for access.
  • Unclear structure at times.
OneDrive is best suited to any environment where files are utilized and need to be shared. It is best suited to an organization that utilizes Office 365 for the office productivity suite, as collaborative editing is available in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, etc. There is a bit of a learning curve for people used to the 'email me a copy of that' and 'I'll get that off the network drive' mentality. Microsoft has not made it easy to understand the nuances of SharePoint, Outlook Groups, Teams, and OneDrive.
Read Michael J Mandeville's full review
February 13, 2020

OneDrive - A Great Replacement for Personal Servers

OneDrive is being rolled out as a replacement for individual servers for everyone at my global organization. It is addressing the need for cloud storage, collaboration, and secure mobile access. It's helping us stop the use of unapproved and less secure tools like Google Drive and Basecamp. Employees are excited about using it due to the positive improvements to the UX and ease of use.
  • User Experience - OneDrive is easy to use. It's natively integrated on everyone's computers after downloading it from our App portal. It's just like using local file management on your computer. You can easily tell when files are confirmed to be uploaded with intuitive green check marks.
  • Web Access - If for some reason you need to access your files from a browser instead of natively, the experience is still positive. When opening a OneDrive file in browser, you can edit in browser with the browser office apps.
  • Mobile Access - Accessing files on the go is critical these days. The OneDrive mobile app is easy to use and allows you to see all of your files and files shared with you. Paired with other O365 apps, you can also edit files on the go which is very convenient. The O365 mobile apps are great!
  • Sending Links - Though you can easily share links to files from the web experience, it isn't the same on the native experience. It would be nice if you could right click on a file to share its location with someone vs. opening the office application to share with others.
  • File Character Restrictions - This isn't just with OneDrive, but sometimes files will not upload due to an unsupported character in the file name.
I strongly encourage others to use OneDrive internally for cloud storage. It reduces the need for expensive internal server management, and I trust Microsoft's abilities to manage and support a massive cloud infrastructure securely. OneDrive is current, easy to use, and can help drive employees off of other less secure or unapproved tools like Google Drive, DropBox, or Basecamp. As part of the O365 package, I know that improvements will always be made to the tool as time goes on. OneDrive does have public link capabilities, but my organization has not enabled this yet. This is something that would help us eliminate a few other tools as well.
December 13, 2019

Use it if you have Office

We have standardized on Microsoft Office products as a company so we use OneDrive as our cloud-based file storage and sharing software. We use it to transfer files between coworkers without having to send them as attachments. This also allows us to collaborate on certain projects by doing basic version control instead of having static versions on different computers.
  • Office Integration
  • File Sharing
  • Ease of reverting versions
  • Speed of synching
If a coworker asked me what software to use, I would recommend OneDrive because of the company standardization and the integration into Microsoft Office. If someone who didn't already have a standardized software platform asked me then I would probably recommend looking at other options just because I have had hit-or-miss success with the reliability of syncing to the cloud. I use it to sync files between two laptops that I use but there have been a few times where I swapped laptops but the second laptop was missing a file that hadn't synced yet, even though plenty of time was available to sync. It's great for sending large files to people because you can specify their level of activity (download/view only or edit as well).
January 19, 2020

My experience using OneDrive.

We use OneDrive as a repository of files in many formats. Actually we use it to support our customers (files that are created/used along our projects) and our service providers (partners that complement our work). OneDrive allows a collaborative approach without transferring files via other tools (e-mail, WhatsApp, Skype, etc.). It avoids all the problems regarding versioning of a file. OneDrive is great for us, because we have different professionals working on the same file along distinct phases of a project.
  • A big strength is the full compability with Microsoft tools (Excel, Word, PPT, etc.).
  • It is very easy and simple to use and to organise files in folders.
  • New features would make OneDrive more useful as part of project management, especially when there are several people or areas collaborating and working on the same file (simple flows, additional controls of versioning, etc.).
  • A simple preview of each file (before opening it) would be interesting, especially when we have so many files stored.
I think OneDrive is really great as a storage tool. If you need to store and manage your files, you should definitively test OneDrive. If you need to use it as a collaborative tool, there may be some restrictions, depending on your scenario, especially if you have a lot of people to collaborate with, but it works. It is important to keep in mind that OneDrive is a storage tool with sharing/collaborative features--it is not a project management tool with storage features.
January 13, 2020

OneDrive is the best integrated cloud solution for Microsoft ecosystems.

We use OneDrive as our primary file storage and sharing system. It has replaced all internal file servers in our organization. Because it maps directly to the user's Documents and Desktop, the amount of training required is much less. File syncing between office desktops and mobile devices is seamless and transparent.
  • Scanning from mobile devices is smooth and has replaced all other mobile file scanning software.
  • Integration with Windows Explorer is a much better experience compared to competitors. User training is much simpler.
  • Branding is confusing in a corporate environment - OneDrive vs. OneDrive for Business.
  • Need more flexibility in naming the top-level folder in our organization.
If you are in a Microsoft ecosystem, OneDrive is the easiest to train end-users. In a mixed Windows / Mac environment, the Mac users have fewer features, but still comparable to competitors like Dropbox. File-sharing between users and integration with Outlook is very solid. The syncing is fast and has never corrupted our files. OneDrive is not a substitute for backups, and we still use a standard 3-2-1 backup strategy.
January 09, 2020

A great cloud storage and sharing platform for Windows users

I use it to store promotional material information, pictures, and documents. I use it to back up those same files. It is a really easy way to keep information backed up online and access that information from anywhere on all my devices. I also use it to share my files with colleagues as needed.
  • Ease of access/easy to learn.
  • Easy sharing and retrieval of files.
  • On Windows sometimes files default to One Drive when I want them on the computer.
I think OneDrive is a great tool for someone just getting into cloud storage that regularly uses Windows computers. It is very easy to learn and use because it works almost like any other file on your computer. If you are primarily using Apple or Android devices, then it may be easier to use Google Drive or Apple's cloud services.
January 09, 2020

A great cloud storage solution for businesses

OneDrive is used by my entire organization and has been for at least four years. It was an additional Microsoft product that came with an organization-wide email upgrade and was subsequently made available to everyone. My department uses it regularly as we frequently work remotely while traveling on business, so it provides access to necessary documents/files.
  • Cloud storage.
  • Multi-device syncing.
  • Desktop access glitches/shuts down.
  • More aesthetically pleasing interface.
OneDrive is very useful for organizations with people located in different buildings and/or frequent travelers, as it provides virtual access to documents and files. My team uses it to share/host working documents among those of us who travel 20-40 percent of the time, meaning we no longer have to email documents back and forth but can instead access them from the cloud.
December 31, 2019

Top notch cloud storage - well integrated with Microsoft apps

OneDrive is deployed and used across the whole organization in our company. Every department and employee is a user of this giant cloud storage solution by Microsoft. OneDrive is our solution to data storage with security, backups, sharing capabilities and flexible storage requirements. The biggest problem it solves for us to help store data in the cloud so that a loss of hard disk or device does not make us lose our valuable data as well. In fact, this data in the wrong hands could have a major negative impact, so security is also our major concern. Thirdly, sharing of large amounts of data and allowing the whole team to work collaboratively on any file or document is another challenge that is catered through this solution.
  • OneDrive stores data securely and allows us to access it anywhere, anytime.
  • One of the best things about it is the super cool and easy to understand or work on, User Interface.
  • I would love to have more views on the web and mobile interfaces of OneDrive.
  • Another additional good to have feature would be to quickly know which file is shared with whom in the desktop version especially.
If cost or pricing is not a problem for you then OneDrive is the best solution for all your cloud storage needs and requirements. It has a fixed cost of bundle/packages of data which may not be suitable for everyone. Also, if you are already users of Microsoft applications or solutions, it would be a great idea to have this software because of well it plays and integrates with Microsoft applications.
December 19, 2019

Abysmal design and frequent bugs with no Improvement in sight—stay away!

OneDrive is currently (hopefully not permanently) my agency's document storage solution, used across the entire entity to collaborate and share files. My department (Research & Evaluation) has a large number of digital files that need storage, from workflow resources to form templates, feedback survey results, training documents, departmental position descriptions, and more.
  • There is no regard in which OneDrive is superior to competitors on the market, other than being part of the Microsoft Office environment. Even this is negligible, however, as these apps often struggle to play nice (even with each other).
  • First and foremost, the browser versions of this and all Microsoft software MUST be improved and caught up to speed with the desktop versions. which have greatly expanded functionality. It's 2019, there's no reason for this disparity to persist any longer.
  • Sign-In is a major pain area for all of the software in the Microsoft Suite. It's impossible to navigate using browser back- and forward-buttons without being forced to sign in again, and navigating to the homepage for OneDrive takes you to a sales page instead of a sign-in (to get to your OneDrive Business sign-on page you are best served to navigate using a 3-click path from another tab already signed into OneDrive).
The only time you should ever find yourself using OneDrive is when your employer has mandated that the entire office will be using Microsoft, and there is no change possible. Literally in any other use case, you should be using Google Drive instead, or if you have highly sensitive materials requiring a high level of security a subscription-based service instead of either.
December 09, 2019

Controller

We used it across the organization, it solves the problem of having to saving things on the server and not being able to access it remotely.
  • Assimilate with Office 365 seamlessly
  • Quick Download & Upload
  • The ability to access information everywhere with WiFi and/or Data connections.
  • Downloadable app on other platforms i.e. Mac OS.
  • Reassurance of better security especially when accessing through Public Network.
For an organization who is trying to move away from heavy reliance on day-to-day data being housed on the server, this would be a perfect application.

If you are an organization who deals with more sensitive information i.e. HIPAA specific, it may not be the best application as there will be more monitoring of users, pw protection, etc.
December 04, 2019

Adequate, But Not The Best

OneDrive is available to all students, faculty, and staff across my large state university. Within my department, we use OneDrive to share working files via email. Perhaps unnecessarily, our institution also provides unlimited storage via Box, which is the more dominantly used tool in most of our work. It seems to have fewer kinks than OneDrive for general file storing, sharing, and collaborative editing purposes.
  • It's an easy way to share collaborative files via email.
  • It's a quick place to access files remotely.
  • The online version of O365 apps, such as Word/Excel/PowerPoint, have limited functionality in a browser. OneDrive allows editing via desktop app, but the autosave function is often gimmicky when used in this manner.
  • It's simply not as smooth or intuitive as similar tools, such as Box and Dropbox.
OneDrive's biggest perk is convenience. It's accessible with a single click from Outlook in a browser, and you can attach/save files to and from via email fairly seamlessly. For mass file storage, other systems like Box and Dropbox work better.
February 18, 2020

OneDrive for everyone

OneDrive is used as the primary user file store, for a shared location, and general files. We utilize the online functions for gaining access across devices and for everywhere access even without a VPN. We leverage the MS SLA to provide the most reliable user experience possible. We use it as a tool to offset data center infrastructure.
  • Available one PC, laptop and mobile devices
  • No VPN required
  • Back up services
  • Better desktop integration
OneDrive is suitable for all business sizes, personal use, and anyone who wants to start in the cloud with storage.

Versioning (73)
Video files (83)
Audio files (77)
Document collaboration (89)
Access control (90)
File search (95)
Device sync (93)
User and role management (80)
File organization (91)
Device management (74)
Performance (93)
Reliability (94)
Storage Reports (71)

About OneDrive

OneDrive from Microsoft is a cloud storage and file syncing service.