OneDrive Reviews

Dave Becker | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 18, 2020

Cloud Storage Solution for Microsoft Suite Users

We use OneDrive as our company's cloud file storage system. Every document that is to be saved to a hard drive, is also uploaded to OneDrive as an added protection. It allows us to retrieve files from anywhere we have internet access, share files with other employees and allows us to link to files from one central point.
  • Drag and drop uploading is very easy to use.
  • The ability to create folders to help organize files is nice.
  • When uploading a new version of a file, with the same file name, OneDrive often looks as if it's beginning to upload the new version but then after a moment, freezes and prompts you to approve the overwrite. It's enough of a pause that you think you don't need to do anything and the file will upload, only to come back and find out that nothing has actually happened. It just takes too long to realize that it's the same file name.
  • Moving a file from one destination in OneDrive to another (from one folder to another, for instance) is very clunky.
We have the entire Microsoft suite of products, so OneDrive was included in our plan. It made sense to use it as our default cloud storage system. We use it across our organization and it is accessed by over 100 users from our company. OneDrive allows us to share files with all of them pretty well. If you are a smaller organization or don't use Microsoft products, there are better fits for a lesser cost.
Read Dave Becker's full review
Jeff Mullin | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 15, 2020

OneDrive Review

At Adecco, our teams utilize OneDrive as a cloud service that stores all of our files in an organized manner. OneDrive allows us to store and protect our files, share them with others, and get to them from anywhere on all of our devices. By using this solution, Adecco team members have all of the documents that are needed within our fingertips. In today's remote workforce, OneDrive allows us to maintain productivity where ever we are.
  • Remote access
  • File sharing
  • Syncing
  • Document management
OneDrive is well suited for any organization that has a large workforce that is spread across a large geographic area. Additionally, this tool is a tremendous tool for employees who travel for business regularly. For instance, OneDrive maintains files and saves them to the device automatically, so if an employee is on a plane or has limited internet access, files would still be accessible.
Read Jeff Mullin's full review
Jordan Peck | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 22, 2020

Unreliable, buggy and randomly corrupts your files

Cloud storage for individual users.
  • Integrated with Office 365.
  • Since implemented "Files-on-DEmand," has become unreliable.
  • Files become corrupted and cannot be opened.
  • Tech support is useless.
  • Buggy software.
OneDrive used to be my go-to product for cloud storage. Seamless integration with Office 365 and 1TB with Office365 subscription, it was perfect. Then came "Files-on-Demand" which was a disaster. At first, simply very slow access waiting for the file to download, even if you had just created and saved the file 3 seconds before. Then came the file corruption where files suddenly became unreadable and could not be opened or recovered. I tried everything, including many hours researching on internet and with MS Tech support. I finally decided today to end the struggle, and go to an alternative product, IDrive. I now have a 1TB harddrive so I really just need my files backed up to the cloud for backup, security and maybe the occasional web access.
Read Jordan Peck's full review
February 13, 2020

OneDrive - A Great Replacement for Personal Servers

OneDrive is being rolled out as a replacement for individual servers for everyone at my global organization. It is addressing the need for cloud storage, collaboration, and secure mobile access. It's helping us stop the use of unapproved and less secure tools like Google Drive and Basecamp. Employees are excited about using it due to the positive improvements to the UX and ease of use.
  • User Experience - OneDrive is easy to use. It's natively integrated on everyone's computers after downloading it from our App portal. It's just like using local file management on your computer. You can easily tell when files are confirmed to be uploaded with intuitive green check marks.
  • Web Access - If for some reason you need to access your files from a browser instead of natively, the experience is still positive. When opening a OneDrive file in browser, you can edit in browser with the browser office apps.
  • Mobile Access - Accessing files on the go is critical these days. The OneDrive mobile app is easy to use and allows you to see all of your files and files shared with you. Paired with other O365 apps, you can also edit files on the go which is very convenient. The O365 mobile apps are great!
  • Sending Links - Though you can easily share links to files from the web experience, it isn't the same on the native experience. It would be nice if you could right click on a file to share its location with someone vs. opening the office application to share with others.
  • File Character Restrictions - This isn't just with OneDrive, but sometimes files will not upload due to an unsupported character in the file name.
I strongly encourage others to use OneDrive internally for cloud storage. It reduces the need for expensive internal server management, and I trust Microsoft's abilities to manage and support a massive cloud infrastructure securely. OneDrive is current, easy to use, and can help drive employees off of other less secure or unapproved tools like Google Drive, DropBox, or Basecamp. As part of the O365 package, I know that improvements will always be made to the tool as time goes on. OneDrive does have public link capabilities, but my organization has not enabled this yet. This is something that would help us eliminate a few other tools as well.
February 18, 2020

OneDrive for everyone

OneDrive is used as the primary user file store, for a shared location, and general files. We utilize the online functions for gaining access across devices and for everywhere access even without a VPN. We leverage the MS SLA to provide the most reliable user experience possible. We use it as a tool to offset data center infrastructure.
  • Available one PC, laptop and mobile devices
  • No VPN required
  • Back up services
  • Better desktop integration
OneDrive is suitable for all business sizes, personal use, and anyone who wants to start in the cloud with storage.
Lukas Sundahl, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 12, 2019

OneDrive all the way to the top!

OneDrive is being used to help keep documents organized. We have folders to store all the important files we need. It helps us stay organized and reduce all the paper clutter that would exist without OneDrive. We also utilize the recent files tool to quickly access the files we are constantly using and updating.
  • OneDrive allows quick upload from desktop files.
  • OneDrive gives folder storage ability just like desktop PC.
  • The user interface could be improved but overall it functions well.
  • It would be nice if the preview feature displayed when clicking on a file instead of needing to right click and choose from the drop down menu.
OneDrive is well suited for quick storage and retrieval of important work documents. It allows users to share links to certain files which works well for collaboration. In terms of storage you can easily monitor how many GB you are using and even up storage in 1TB increments. OneDrive works so much like a file directory on a work PC so it is easy to learn and navigate around. It works well on both a PC and a Cell Phone.
Read Lukas Sundahl, MBA's full review
Joel Brache | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 09, 2019

Great Feature-Rich Cloud Storage with Native Windows 10 Integration

OneDrive is used by my entire organization as part of the Office 365 suite of products. OneDrive is essential for us since it provides each employee with their own individual cloud storage that is backed up and accessible on their desktops, laptops, phones, tablets, and web browsers, wherever they are. By providing this individual storage for each employee, our company no longer has to maintain another file server to handle this. That means we have one less server on our rack, we don't have to backup additional drives, and we don't have to manage that server through downtime or other connection issues. Employees can share files with each other through OneDrive instead of using a network drive. Employees can also sync the files they feel are important to their local drive so they have immediate access to the most important information. OneDrive keeps everything synced and also keeps version history. It's a fantastic tool.
  • OneDrive does a great job of keeping file version history. I have had to use this feature many times and it is very simple to use. This one feature has saved my butt many times.
  • OneDrive synchronizes across devices very quickly. There have been many instances when I have added files online and, within seconds, saw the file show up on my local computer. This happens the other direction also. I am very impressed and satisfied with the speed of syncing in all directions.
  • The OneDrive app on my phone has been particularly helpful since it automatically syncs my photos (usually within seconds) and allows me access to all my files.
  • I wish OneDrive would allow you to sync multiple personal/individual accounts to your computer. At this time, you can only sync one account at a time. That means that my personal OneDrive and individual corporate OneDrive can't be synced to my computer at the same time.
  • OneDrive has a file size limitation of 15 GB. I know that that is a very large amount, but I have several files that are larger than 15 GB that I wish I could get to sync. I'm hoping that file size limitation changes in the future.
I think OneDrive is very well suited for people who are looking for personal cloud storage. It is fast, easy to use, and you get a reasonable amount of space. OneDrive is also very well suited for corporations who are wanting to provide their employees with individual cloud storage. There are so many great features for both of those situations (quick syncing, version history, apps, etc.).

The only situation I don't think OneDrive is well suited for is if someone had both a personal and individual corporate account. The current limitations in Windows 10 don't allow you to see all your accounts at the same time. Once that gets resolved, I can't see any scenarios where OneDrive wouldn't be a great option.
Read Joel Brache's full review
Matthew Smith | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 04, 2020

OneDrive Storage Centre

We use OneDrive as our central hub and document database for all departments. One of our main issues was the inability to access other project managers' documents to cover time off, aid in questions or handle smooth change in management processes. Another issue was needing the ability to call up documents instantly from any device as we are fairly mobile.
  • Permission levels, shared links, offline version.
  • Completely customizable to reflect departments, projects or digital filing systems.
  • Would be nice to have OCR support - that is to photograph a typed or handwritten document and upload and convert to a Word doc/PDF.
  • Convert PDF to Word, etc.
For storing accessing and organizing files or information, allowing access and sharing/collaborating with others on files. It lacks the ability to display certain documents such as .dwg files etc. It is a good app for being mobile and needing to upload or access stored files on the go. It’s great for documenting inspections and doing digital reports.
Read Matthew Smith's full review
Nikhil Deshpande | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 19, 2020

Secure cloud storage for your documents.

OneDrive is used as an enterprise storage solution across the entire organization. A few departments do use other solutions such as Dropbox; however, OneDrive is available to all employees. It provides secure cloud storage for employees' documents that can be accessed any time from a wide variety of devices such as desktop, mobile, tablets, and so on. It also facilitates the sharing of documents within the company as well as with select people outside.
  • Microsoft Office 365 is the main office productivity suite used widely. OneDrive offers documents to be saved from desktop Office applications such as Word, Excel, and others. Documents can also be created from the mobile app.
  • It allows a browser interface to work on documents. Documents are saved automatically when working through a browser.
  • Saving documents directly to OneDrive from Office 365 desktop applications can be challenging sometimes. I have faced issues wherein the local copy did not sync with OneDrive.
  • I have faced performance issues while working on documents from the mobile app. However, I rarely work on Office documents from my phone, so it is not a major issue.
Some scenarios OneDrive is well suited for are:
  1. Storing and sharing casual Word, Excel, PowerPoint documents
  2. Storing product demo videos and sharing them with colleagues for streaming
  3. Storing images for product branding and sharing them company-wide
  4. Storing recordings of conference calls and sharing them with colleagues
  5. Storing documents that are worked upon by many people at a time
I have not yet found scenarios where OneDrive may be less appropriate in a business setting.
Read Nikhil Deshpande's full review
Tom Wondra | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 16, 2020

Great backup tool for small business

OneDrive is being used company wide. We aren't a big company, so needed something simple to implement and easy to manage. OneDrive allows us to back up important files and know that they are secure. We don't have an IT department, so really needed a solution that didn't require specific IT expertise to implement and maintain. OneDrive is our backup and it works especially well with Windows machines.
  • OneDrive is super easy to implement.
  • OneDrive doesn't require any specific technical expertise to use it.
  • I can't speak to larger organization use cases, so don't know how well OneDrive would work for larger orgs.
  • OneDrive does seem more localized, so I really view it as a tool I use with my files.
OneDrive works very well for smaller, non-technical teams that need an easy way to backup and share files. It is a great way to backup important files if you aren't in a position to implement a more sophisticated solution. That said, OneDrive is sophisticated enough for my small company use case.
Read Tom Wondra's full review
Cesare Arienti | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 10, 2020

OneDrive is a good option for modern cloud sharing software

OneDrive is powerful cloud storage used by 70% of our organization. It gives us mobility, powerful sharing options, and good file history changes.
  • Sharing.
  • File history changes.
  • Syncing issues.
  • Better integration when syncing SharePoint libraries.
OneDrive is very good for any sized-companies. It addresses all the important features of modern cloud storage. It helps file collaboration between teams but is also great for single users that want to sync files with every device (PC, Mobile, Web) in real-time. I can't find a particular scenario where it's not suited.
Read Cesare Arienti's full review
Alicia Meyer | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 09, 2020

Compatible with Microsoft, Weak as a Stand-Alone Option

Our entire organization uses OneDrive for email, document sharing, forms, etc. Staff, faculty, and students all use OneDrive for classes and collaboration. It enables us to share live documents and forms while staying within the university's Microsoft network. It enables instant connection and mobile application for constant information-sharing. Some departments and student groups use it more than others, but all employees are familiar with OneDrive and capable of using it.
  • OneDrive is available online and on mobile platforms. The connection between the two enables employees who work beyond the traditional office setting to access important documents at all times.
  • OneDrive syncs with the network users to automatically load contact information. Sharing is easy. Simply type in another employee or student name, and their email immediately pops up.
  • OneDrive works on the mobile app, but updates made online are often slow to update on the app. I would like to see an instantaneous connection.
  • Finding shared documents on OneDrive is a challenge, and I often find myself searching for documents and folders. A new organization system would increase its functionality.
OneDrive works well because we are a Microsoft-based institution. It connects well with our network and other applications used by the university. The functionality pales in comparison to Google, though. If your organization already uses Microsoft Office, OneDrive offers an easy transition. If you do not use a cloud-based document management system yet and do not rely on Microsoft, look for another current, quick-to-update service. Forms on OneDrive can be helpful, however, live forms that update directly to Excel are difficult to edit, as any changes automatically go to the end of the spreadsheet. If you're dealing with a polished survey, OneDrive is helpful. If it's still developing, it is less helpful.
Read Alicia Meyer's full review
Paul Weber | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 14, 2019

A simple sync that is built into Windows

OneDrive is our preferred individual cloud storage platform. Students use it for class projects and collaboration, Faculty and staff use it for backup and syncing files across multiple devices. It's great that we have it as part of our O365 subscription, so it is easily available and supportable for all users.
  • Sync - OneDrive does a great job having files available across all devices, particularly the on-demand sync available on Win10 and newer.
  • Backup - I've used file versions and folder versions multiple times to revert to an older copy or undo an accidental deletion.
  • Processing changes - This can take quite a while, particularly when a large number of files have changed or after a reboot.
  • Syncing multiple accounts - It's possible, but not as intuitive as some other cloud storage apps.
OneDrive is great to make sure that all your work files are available everywhere, even on mobile. It's also helpful when your work computer is refreshed, within 5 minutes I have all my files available again! It's less helpful for sharing files that don't need to be sent as-is, video files, in particular, can be a problem because it will try to play them but at the end of the day, it's not a streaming platform.
Read Paul Weber's full review
Shannon McNamara | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 12, 2019

OneDrive is the best solution for the Microsoft users out there!

Our organization uses OneDrive as essentially a "Google Drive" for our company. For companies that use Microsoft and PCs, this is the easiest option as you don't have to log onto another platform or web browser to have the functions that typical drives provide you with - and you can work on documents easily without going onto an internet browser.
  • Sharing documents
  • Organization across the cloud
  • Unable to work for Macs
  • Mobile app
If your company/organization uses Microsoft or PC mainly and isn't on the Mac/Google train then OneDrive is a perfect solution for you. It is easy to understand and use, and is a great way to bind and organize all of your documents together and collaborate on them as a team.
Read Shannon McNamara's full review
David White | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 11, 2019

Great tool to add to your business for staff and clients

We use OneDrive to backup each user's desktop and documents and assist with moving to new computers. We also use it to set up shared folder to share documents among team members. We further use it with our clients to share documents that are too big to send via e-mail or that need to be secured.
  • Backup files.
  • Make files accessible where ever you are.
  • Some characters are not allowed in file names and have created issues.
  • More information on how the syncing with the desktop and documents work.
It is great working in a team environment. We set up shared folders and put documents in the folder so everyone can access the files needed. It is also great sharing documents. Since you get 1TB of storage we use it to share large documents/files with clients. We can also set up the files with security when we need to share sensitive information.
Read David White's full review
Jeff Henkel | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 05, 2019

OneDrive and you're done!

I use OneDrive for almost all my work files. Files I create and files I receive from my clients. The use of OneDrive allows me access to those files from multiple devices so if I am out with a client I can still have access to whatever I store in OneDrive.
  • OneDrive makes it easy to save files to the cloud.
  • Simple setup on your computer.
  • OneDrive allows access on multiple devices away from my main desk.
  • I've not had any negative experience with OneDrive.
OneDrive has worked well for me by having a secure online storage location for files that are not super sensitive. Once it is configured it is as easy as saving a file to know that it is in your OneDrive folder(s).
I would not store any sensitive data in OneDrive.
Read Jeff Henkel's full review
Michael J Mandeville | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 04, 2019

Best Cloud Storage/Collaboration Software

OneDrive is being utilized by the support areas of the department to share important information. It is more robust than a network drive in that files are not 'locked down' by a single user, there aren't multiple copied being emailed around, and access control is possible. It is also possible to share files/documents with users in other areas of the company easily.
  • Shared files.
  • Collaborative editing.
  • Access control.
  • Mobile access.
  • Too many options for access.
  • Unclear structure at times.
OneDrive is best suited to any environment where files are utilized and need to be shared. It is best suited to an organization that utilizes Office 365 for the office productivity suite, as collaborative editing is available in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, etc. There is a bit of a learning curve for people used to the 'email me a copy of that' and 'I'll get that off the network drive' mentality. Microsoft has not made it easy to understand the nuances of SharePoint, Outlook Groups, Teams, and OneDrive.
Read Michael J Mandeville's full review
Omer Yaqoob | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 21, 2019

OneDrive is simply the best!

I am using OneDrive for more 5 years. Initially, I was using it personally but last year after my recommendation our company also switched from Dropbox to OneDrive. It is reliable, intuitive and offers wonderful security features. Most of the data we store on cloud storage is sensitive and requires brick wall security. OneDrive takes good care of it and on top of all, its integration with Windows and Office apps makes it the best among other solutions in the market.
  • Integration with Windows 10 and Office apps.
  • Intuitive interface and folder management.
  • We can edit the documents online and sharing them with others is relatively easy.
  • We cannot open password protected Excel files online.
  • Overall, it is Microsofts best work and there are no other cons.
OneDrive is well suited for every business due to its integrations with Microsoft systems. It can be accessed from any device, it is basically an on the go work station. We can upload/download, view and edit files online. OneDrive has all those features which are required in an office environment.
Read Omer Yaqoob's full review
Nathan Richardson | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 17, 2019

An Effective Product Overall

We are using OneDrive in a few isolated departments and not companywide. It addresses a constant issue that we have as a SaaS company, which is the storage of sensitive data. We need to store things like lead data, but also need to make sure it is on tight lockdown. OneDrive is good for this.
  • OneDrive is great for securely storing data.
  • Easy and fairly intuitive.
  • Not very hard to teach someone how to use.
  • The downloadable application for the desktop is rather clunky.
  • Free version has very limited storage.
  • Can be a bit flustering at times.
It's great for businesses that have a strong IT team that can handle some of the issues that frequently arise with OneDrive. This is one of the oldest businesses in the industry, and they definitely know what they're doing. I do feel that there are some other companies out there that do a better job with desktop syncing.
Read Nathan Richardson's full review
Kelly Wasden | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 11, 2019

Great way to centralize all files - The OneDrive to rule them all

I don't think any ONE product can be used solely within an org, but we do a good enough job I feel. We needed a solution that was user-friendly, easy to navigate and use from a permissions standpoint. As a growing org, we desperately needed something to house all of our files instead of relying on everyone keeping multiple copies on computers. Our biggest problem OneDrive helped with is ONE location for all updated marketing materials and projects we are working on.

There are a few people that are using GDrive or Box, etc. but the move to OneDrive was seamless and easy for us to make happen and was done quickly and with relatively low effort.
  • Current copies of updated docs
  • Ease of use with mobile app/Desktop
  • Seamless integration within Microsoft ecosystem
  • Late to the game with Dropbox, Box, etc
  • Need to double down on their app access like their desktop experience
  • Opening up additional file access like MacOS related
I think OneDrive has really always done well in the Microsoft/PC ecosystem. It wasn't until recently that they started to play nice with Apple and allowed additional file management and access across the board - think Skype. OneDrive is perfect for file collaboration and is added seamlessly with their suite of products like Outlook and Office, allowing you to easily upload files and save them from emails. For companies that are using Gmail for business, I would LOVE to see more collaboration here since they are working well with Android these days.

I still feel that OneDrive is mainly focused at the enterprise level and not so much as friendly for smaller startup appeal-like GDrive would be. There's still a lot of market share and if Microsoft can nail down SMB in a more friendly manner I think they can take some share from Google.
Read Kelly Wasden's full review
John Carter | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 30, 2019

My review of Microsoft's Storage tool: OneDrive

This platform has helped me in storing my very personal and professional stuff in a very secure way. It has assisted me in storing my confidential files. Gives me ample opportunity to check this tool and make the decision to choose it. A great invention by Microsoft which also helps you in keeping direct connection with email.
  • Gives you 15 GB free space to store your precious data.
  • Links you with other applications of Microsoft by just a click away.
  • A very secure and safe platform which prevents you from all sorts of malware.
  • It should give more space than 15 GB for free because it is used quickly.
  • It gives support to a limited size of the document which can be annoying.
  • Sometimes the files that are uploaded are altered which leads to mismanagement and irritation for the user.
  • Although still being very safe, it is still prone to hackers which can be a worry.
OneDrive is very fit program as it allows you an easy and quick mode of file sharing and storing. Helps you in relieving you of taking hard drives from one place to another and secure storage of your data which you can access anywhere in the world. It can be used to store presentations, documents, pictures and lots more.
Read John Carter's full review
Emily Sullivan | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 13, 2019

Cost effective cloud storage

It is being used by me individually at the moment and we haven't started collaboration. It is a good option for saving files on the go and accessing them from anywhere.
  • It came with our Office 365 license and was very easy to install and set up.
  • Decent amount of included storage.
  • Flexible options regarding which folder to sync at which device.
  • Security.
  • File sharing with other Office 365 users can be a bit confusing.
OneDrive is perfect for those who work across devices and locations to access your files from anywhere. It is also ideal if you have big files because it provides plenty of room compared to other cloud products. However, it is not suitable for PHI storage.
Read Emily Sullivan's full review
Arnab Mukherjee | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 13, 2019

Robust and User Friendly Data Storage Solution

OneDrive is being used as a solution to save user files and documents and synchronize the data with other endpoint user devices. We recently moved our users to use Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) and we used this storage solution to store the data. This became available to us with Office365.
  • Data availability when using a different system. I save documents on my work computer and I can access it from my personal computer when logged in using the same corporate account.
  • There is no need for an external drive to plug in and copy data.
  • Speed of data synchronization.
  • Storage restriction. Since this is being shared there will be a restriction on how much data you can save.
With OneDrive, you can save documents and access document everywhere. No need of carrying physical hard drive/Pen drive which is not secure. No need to worry about backing up your data.
Read Arnab Mukherjee's full review
December 13, 2019

Use it if you have Office

We have standardized on Microsoft Office products as a company so we use OneDrive as our cloud-based file storage and sharing software. We use it to transfer files between coworkers without having to send them as attachments. This also allows us to collaborate on certain projects by doing basic version control instead of having static versions on different computers.
  • Office Integration
  • File Sharing
  • Ease of reverting versions
  • Speed of synching
If a coworker asked me what software to use, I would recommend OneDrive because of the company standardization and the integration into Microsoft Office. If someone who didn't already have a standardized software platform asked me then I would probably recommend looking at other options just because I have had hit-or-miss success with the reliability of syncing to the cloud. I use it to sync files between two laptops that I use but there have been a few times where I swapped laptops but the second laptop was missing a file that hadn't synced yet, even though plenty of time was available to sync. It's great for sending large files to people because you can specify their level of activity (download/view only or edit as well).
January 19, 2020

My experience using OneDrive.

We use OneDrive as a repository of files in many formats. Actually we use it to support our customers (files that are created/used along our projects) and our service providers (partners that complement our work). OneDrive allows a collaborative approach without transferring files via other tools (e-mail, WhatsApp, Skype, etc.). It avoids all the problems regarding versioning of a file. OneDrive is great for us, because we have different professionals working on the same file along distinct phases of a project.
  • A big strength is the full compability with Microsoft tools (Excel, Word, PPT, etc.).
  • It is very easy and simple to use and to organise files in folders.
  • New features would make OneDrive more useful as part of project management, especially when there are several people or areas collaborating and working on the same file (simple flows, additional controls of versioning, etc.).
  • A simple preview of each file (before opening it) would be interesting, especially when we have so many files stored.
I think OneDrive is really great as a storage tool. If you need to store and manage your files, you should definitively test OneDrive. If you need to use it as a collaborative tool, there may be some restrictions, depending on your scenario, especially if you have a lot of people to collaborate with, but it works. It is important to keep in mind that OneDrive is a storage tool with sharing/collaborative features--it is not a project management tool with storage features.

Versioning (73)
Video files (84)
Audio files (78)
Document collaboration (90)
Access control (91)
File search (96)
Device sync (94)
User and role management (81)
File organization (92)
Device management (75)
Performance (94)
Reliability (95)
Storage Reports (71)

About OneDrive

OneDrive from Microsoft is a cloud storage and file syncing service.