<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.9 out of 100
Based on 55 reviews and ratings
- Slido is rated higher in 1 area: Likelihood to Recommend
Likelihood to Recommend
I already recommended Attendify to a colleague in another department and he ended up using it! I give a rating of a 9 because it's a stellar product, especially for the price. It's great that you can even start building your virtual experience before you even purchase it. This helps visual learners like myself to see what it could potentially be like, work out for the desired use, etc. Overall, the platform is great for combining pre-recorded videos with live sessions. It helps provide a robust experience for attendees.
We found Slido is great for a number of uses in our organization. In the higher education environment people are often scared to ask questions because they don't want to look or sound silly. Giving people the ability to ask anonymously gets the dialogue flowing pretty quickly most of the time. We have found it useful in the classroom environment but also for professional staff in meetings.
- Attendify's best quality is the ease of use. It sets up very quickly and with little knowledge of coding. You can be up and running for your event in half an hour.
- Attendify has the best app for the best price. The app is designed to allow for ease of use with great social media applications. You can broadcast messages and even assign points for usage.
- Attendify did an amazing job with developing a virtual event platform. You can use Attendify for everything or blend Zoom and other platforms in with Attendify. The end users just goes to the Attendify website or app and everything else is embedded in the platform. We have used it for multiple events and it has performed amazingly.
- Great user interface, very easy to learn and use from the front-end to back.
- Easy for event attendees to access thanks to the intuitive event code system.
- Easy to set up q&a segments, including moderation and reddit-style up-voting to ensure the best questions are seen and answered.
Analyst in MarketingAirlines/Aviation Company, 201-500 employees
- Personalized Agendas - I do wish that when exporting a personalized agenda document that it would also include the group.
- Social Wall - I would like if the social wall could include external social media inputs using a specific hashtag.
- Attendees Groupings - It would be nice if attendee groupings could be updated through document import even after an attendee has logged into their profile.
Employee in Information TechnologyEvents Services Company, 201-500 employees
- A chat feature is required especially when using with Webex Events so that attendees only have one app to communicate with event hosts and panelists - currently they use slido app on phones to answer polls etc but have to chat to panelists via Webex webinars / events
Project Manager in Information TechnologyInformation Technology & Services Company, 11-50 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?—
Attendify Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Slido Editions & Modules
|Engage (EDU annual)||$72.00|
|Professional (EDU annual)||$120.00|
|Institution (EDU annual)||$720.00|
Additional Pricing DetailsAdditional users are extra $100.00 - $600.00
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 2 answers
The communication I've had directly from Slido was very professional and sets an excellent impression for the tone of the company.
Manager in SalesBanking Company, 10,001+ employees
Hopin's main benefit was a "keynote/livestream stage" that had a great feel, but the product was incredibly expensive. I also didn't like how they performed their product demos.I used Guidebook for years. They're great! But their software is not as engaging and unless it's changed due to COVID-19, they used to not be able to feature live sessions. It was more of a platform to utilize while you were at the live conference/event. It's my understanding that this was also how Attendify used to look, but it seems that they reimagined their product and invested resources to make it into what it is today.
We have on Slido open sessions rather than other apps. Q&A is not found in other apps. polling is a good feature in Slido. User-friendly interface. many people use Slido for that we can communicate with others in an easy way. easy creating meetings within seconds with multi-language support.
Return on Investment
- Attendify has kept me in budget. As I have worked on multiple virtual events and with multiple apps, I find that much of my discretionary budget can be spent on apps or websites but Attendify has allowed me to save much of that budget and use it to enhance my offerings to my clients.
- It has made gathering feedbacks in live events easy
- With reports from Q&A and polls we have improved business processes alot
- Now no need to do a lot of work in Excel to gather the results of polls and Q&A as Slido does it all