Hopin is a great Virtual Event Platform. We have been using Hopin for streaming our virtual events happening on a larger scale where we have different speakers in different rooms at the same time. We have been loving our experience with Hopin so far because we now have more control and even more transparency into who actual attendees are than we used to have before.
- Hopin is providing support for video networking and real-time participation which is the great thing about Hopin.
- Hopin has many advantages like it has a user-friendly interface that is intuitive as well. It's very clean and customizable as well.
- Hopin also has really good and experienced training resources exclusively for the software users to keep their attendees aware and familiar with the use of Hopin.
- Moving to the cons and disadvantages of Hopin. Hopin has a great streaming quality but still in spite of that Hopin does not perform as well as with YouTube and even Facebook.
- This is because we do get complaints many times about the weaker viewer connections.
- Moreover, Hopin does not allow its customers as of yet to upload their pre-recorded videos which I really think they should do because it will improve the overall experience of the users.
Altogether, as a user, I have been really satisfied with the overall experience of Hopin because it is a smart yet sophisticated platform when it comes to hosting virtual conferences on a large scale in a successful manner. One thing that people should keep in mind is that Hopin is a little expensive but good things come with a price tag too so if it fits in your budget then this is a great platform to get associated with.