Likelihood to Recommend
For organisations keen to streamline their payment processes and who use Salesforce, this is a brilliant solution.
- Extremely easy to implement + 100% native on salesforce.com.
- Payment information is on the opportunity level making it easily visible across teams.
- Payment request feature allows cutomers to pay online via force.com site.
- Supports recurring payments which allows payment processing to be run on an automated schedule.
- Because it is a low fee, you need to do more configuration on your own to get it up and running.
Consultant in Customer ServiceInternet Company, 11-50 employees
Based on 3 answers
Chargent has been better for us as it works within Salesforce and can be mapped into workflow processes and reporting.
Return on Investment
- Decreased time to collect payments. Payment collection process can be integrated into team workflows, thus incentivizing quicker collection from customers.
- Increased revenue collection as billing information is easily accessible on the opportunity.
- Reduced labour needed to process payments. Recurring payments can be automated, payments can be accepted online.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?