Reviews (1-4 of 4)
November 19, 2019
We use Chargent across our whole organisation. As a non-profit, community radio station this means that Chargent handles donations, memberships, sponsorships and a broad range of other fundraising transactions. As a small team with limited resources, efficiency is hugely important so we desperately needed payment processing within Salesforce to help us streamline our business processes. Chargent has handled this brilliantly and we have recommended it widely based on the great experience we’ve had.
- Payment processing within Salesforce is simple and robust.
- Reoccurring transactions are easy to set up and manage which is great for monthly gifts
- Creating reporting and workflows to support ongoing maintenance of payments and transactions is excellent.
- For us, there is not much I can think of that could be improved.
Read Hayden Whitworth's full review
For organisations keen to streamline their payment processes and who use Salesforce, this is a brilliant solution.
November 14, 2019
Chargent is used as our go-to for all payments. We schedule future payments based off of the build cycle. Chargent also processes our credit card payments from our website. All of this is within Salesforce and is able to be seen by all users from sales to operations to accounting. A+
Read Steve Stessman's full review
January 04, 2016
Chargent was used extensively across all departments that were involved with taking payments from customers. Chargent basically allowed us to easily take payments from customers natively within Salesforce by either processing it directly from the opportunity page or via a force.com site. This allowed us to have a real time view of customer balances in Salesforce and automate processes centered around customer payments.
- Extremely easy to implement + 100% native on salesforce.com.
- Payment information is on the opportunity level making it easily visible across teams.
- Payment request feature allows cutomers to pay online via force.com site.
- Supports recurring payments which allows payment processing to be run on an automated schedule.
- There tended to be frequent updates being released, however as an admin, it was difficult to know when there are updates available and keep up with the rate of the release cycle.
Read Ahmed Bajwa's full review
It was extremely useful for our business as we built a lot of workflow in Salesforce centered around having received deposits or payments from customers. Chargent provides a force.com site which allows customers to pay online directly without interacting with any agents. You can integrate the transaction data directly into your ERP or accounting software.
April 24, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
Chargent is a payment processor that integrates with Salesforce. It is a low fee processor which allows customers to make payments and records of these payments come into Salesforce.
- Low-cost payment processor
- Stable, well supported Salesforce integration
- Allows you the flexibility to configure as you like
- Because it is a low fee, you need to do more configuration on your own to get it up and running.
Read this authenticated review
Chargent is great when you have a high volume of money being processed and the percentage a payment processor takes is critical. It provides no-frills payment processing and you can build out the functionality you want in Salesforce.
Chargent Scorecard Summary
Chargent is a Salesforce app from AppFrontier LLC that providers payment processing functionality in Salesforce and provides a point of sale solution in an app; Chargent integrates with a number of popular payment gateways (e.g. Authorize.net, Stripe, etc.). Chargent can also be configured to manage recurrent billing and subscriptions.
Chargent Technical Details