What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
The tool is awesome and the survey tool that was demoed for me is truly one that will be a game changer. I've actually been on site with clarabridge and they are awesome and they truly have a bright future in this industry. As HR analytics takes off and continues to grow, they will continue to become a key in how different talent, initiatives, etc., are assessed and can truly get an insight on the voice of employees on many possible initiatives.
- Categorization: It is able to take the data and truly put into different categories based on what you create/ choose in the admin panel.
- Sentiment analysis: It creates a sentiment (which you can edit) for every single word in the survey.
- Customer Service: they are very quick and on point with requests and communicating new releases as well as training/ assistance.
- Not that they are not awesome but things could constantly improve on the NLP for sarcasm based comments ( I know it is a machine and this is hard but It is one of my only frustrations)
Clarabridge is far superior and the two truly can not be compared or spoken of in the same category. I would be open to the discussion of the many differences
Return on Investment
- Well, due to the organization not truly pushing it for its value, we have struggled on this. We have seen great insight into certain projects when trying to improve certain processes or management structure and seeing the decline in those categories for term reasons/explanations but that does not truly say that the problem is fixed. You could draw a parallel but living in assumptions can cause more issues.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?