Clarabridge: Listening to What is being said
Updated December 07, 2017

Clarabridge: Listening to What is being said

Score 10 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction with Clarabridge

We are one of their only ones using it for internal HR uses.

Currently, Clarabridge is being used by Talent and Culture (HR) to assess mainly exit interviews but also to look into survey results. In use for exits, we are trying to analyze anything and everything from why employees are leaving to legal issues, etc. In survey analysis of current employees, we take the data and want to hear the voice of employees in order to truly get a strong understanding of things they like and do not like.
  • Categorization: It is able to take the data and truly put into different categories based on what you create/ choose in the admin panel.
  • Sentiment analysis: It creates a sentiment (which you can edit) for every single word in the survey.
  • Customer Service: they are very quick and on point with requests and communicating new releases as well as training/ assistance.
  • Not that they are not awesome but things could constantly improve on the NLP for sarcasm based comments ( I know it is a machine and this is hard but It is one of my only frustrations)
  • Well, due to the organization not truly pushing it for its value, we have struggled on this. We have seen great insight into certain projects when trying to improve certain processes or management structure and seeing the decline in those categories for term reasons/explanations but that does not truly say that the problem is fixed. You could draw a parallel but living in assumptions can cause more issues.
Clarabridge is far superior and the two truly can not be compared or spoken of in the same category. I would be open to the discussion of the many differences.
20 - Mainly HR
THEY CAN CAPTURE IT ALL! and I typed that in all caps on purpose. Truly amazing. GET A DEMO ASAP! seriously, the tool is a game changer. By all I mean: source coverage (languages, social platforms, etc), data accuracy, real-time monitoring, and the ability to filter out spam or unrelated data
They are awesome in all the above. They will assist you with anything and even noticed from their side when multiple data loads failed and assisted me to make sure there was not a defect and we solved the problem together without me even having to reach out to them first
Now this can only be explained as you use the system. Like I stated earlier. Clarabridge is a game changer. Literally, every topic mentioned here can be addressed in this system as far as providing analytics via those categories of considerations.
The tool is awesome and the survey tool that was demoed for me is truly one that will be a game changer. I've actually been on site with clarabridge and they are awesome and they truly have a bright future in this industry. As HR analytics takes off and continues to grow, they will continue to become a key in how different talent, initiatives, etc., are assessed and can truly get an insight on the voice of employees on many possible initiatives.