<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 9.6 out of 100
Based on 12 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Donesafe is suited to any business due to its customisability and flexibility. There are no situations we have found as yet where it is not suited.
Greenlight Guru is well-suited for medical device companies. They have exceptional resources that are especially helpful for smaller, start-up type companies, including customizable SOPs, Forms, and Work Instructions, as well as countless other educational resources on focused topics like Risk Management or Auditing.Greenlight Guru is NOT currently able to be integrated into any ERP systems and therefore may be difficult for the Operations and Quality aspects of the organization if, for example, manufacturing is being performed in-house, and the ERP system is used to document all quality events. (In this case, it would be redundant to also document them in Greenlight Guru - although could potentially be useful to document investigation details.) Greenlight Guru also only allows documents to be uploaded one at a time, so for companies that want to convert their existing DHF or other QMS files into Greenlight Guru for completeness, this process could be incredibly time consuming.
Engineer in OtherMedical Device Company, 11-50 employees
- Easy to use: The solution is easy for our people which encourages use.
- Easy to design: We are able to configure our version to align with existing processes. We can do it our way which creates greater ownership of the process.
- Transparency: Once the information is in the system, it is easy to create insights and learn where our opportunities lay.
- Compliant: It creates a central repository of evidence to demonstrate compliance whenever required.
- The new training module ROCKS
- Love the Audit module--better for tracking internal audits!
- The change order function is the best I have seen
Employee in Quality AssuranceMedical Device Company, 11-50 employees
- Timely response from the contractor's support team.
- Provision of more in depth training to the Admins.
- Provision of more in depth training for the Admins to troubleshoot from the back end.
- Constant follow up and checks done by the contractor after the launch would've been helpful.
- Some features we'd like do not get implemented, but they are not major
- We'd like to see a few more integrations, especially with ERP systems
Based on 9 answers
Donesafe has made it easier to roll out the system company-wide in a relatively short period of time. The mobile apps which work offline are the best part about getting the workforce onboarded and start using the tools for reporting incidents and doing inspections with easy checklists.The flexible system makes sure there are no unused parts of the software which just adds to the complexity.
Engineer in EngineeringFinancial Services Company, 51-200 employees
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Knocked it out of the park, in functionality and usability, particularly in the configuration at the back end.Looks good and customisable to meet branding and look and feel of the business.
The interface and usability of Greenlight Guru seemed better, and the ability to make and control changes was easier.
Vice-President in Quality AssuranceMedical Device Company, 11-50 employees
Return on Investment
- Donesafe has myself and my organization a lot of time through no longer having manual tasks around safety.
- It has mitigated infectious disease risks, through the effective and simple to use module
Manager in SalesMedical Device Company, 10,001+ employees
- Investors love our level of quality thanks to the impact of Greenlight Guru on our organization!
- No questions asked, great ROI! We continue to be amazed at how easy it is to use and how we do not need to hire a full time Greenlight Guru Administrator.
- Our software developers love the User Interface, and they are not easy to please!
DonesafeSee All (7) Donesafe Screenshots
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Donesafe Editions & Modules
- per year
Additional Pricing DetailsBased on a per-worker basis - A worker is anyone in your organization. Using workers (rather than just administrative users) is a unique competitive advantage when comparing to our competitors. We believe everyone should be part of the compliance conversation, and building a strong compliance culture is key to that. By having all your users in the system, Donesafe can create more intelligent permissions and escalation settings, create unique user experiences, deliver ‘just in time’ learning and notifications, and much more.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Greenlight Guru Editions & Modules