Likelihood to Recommend
Lambdatest allowed us to manage and track all bugs with the help of it's issue tracker feature and integration with Slack. I feel bad sometimes because we can not test our apps which are downloadable to mobile.I appreciate collection of browsers and operating systems available on LambdaTest, it helped us in providing the beautiful user interface to our clients.
- Neat and Clean UI.
- Availability of browsers and integrations.
- Cheap pricing and features.
- If there's something that adds 5 stars to LambdaTest, it is their customer support team. Their customer support team is really focused on solving customer issues. In my experience of 5 years I have not seen such fast and quick responses like with LambdaTest. Kudos to you team.
- I'll recommend them to provide access to multiple users at the same time for the same virtual machine.
- When I switched between the versions of the browser, the session expires and sometimes it feels lousy.
- If I do not consider above two, I don't think there is a room for improvement.
When we were searching for the online tools for cross-browser testing there were many tools, we saw demos of many tools and selected LambdaTest because of its enormous features and low prices. We never thought about going with the competitors of LambdaTest because we did not face any big problems in this application.
Return on Investment
- It saved a lot of time because you don’t need to run different tools to check various features.
- LambdaTest helped our team in managing and tracking bugs on websites.
- Needs a single click for entering into virtual testing environment; it is very user friendly.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
* Per Concurrent Session
LambdaTest Editions & Modules
|Web Automation (Includes Live)||79/Month2|
|Web & Mobile Browser Automation (Includes Live)||99/ Month3|
|Lite, Lifetime Free||$04|
- 1 concurrent sessions/10 users
- 1 Parallel Test/5 Users
- 1 Parallel Test, 5 Users
- 1 Concurrent session Per Month