Likelihood to Recommend
It's is absolutely well suited for all daily reporting/documentation needs, also since it essentially 'self archives' you can revisit past projects by logging into the admin panel faster than going to my own archived job files. It saved our skin by documenting where a bad GC Superintendent had been giving false information to the office, and we were able to prove our conditions/progress and alleviate the issue. It's very well suited for large projects, and ongoing projects. A bit less suited for small fast service type projects. We keep one 'service' job open to document the fast turn over stuff to alleviate that issue.
Feature Rating Comparison
- As a delay has occurred in the field, the foremen are able to report it immediately. The project manager now gets this information as it happened, not just trying to remember the next time they talk or see each other.
- As an RFI arises, the foremen can ask their questions immediately so that the PM can address it right away.
- We input our manpower on a daily basis, which helps us project where we are as it pertains to hours on a job.
- Difficult to bring back reports from the archives. I don't archive any more; I just sequentially date my projects and keep them all live.
- Notevault is set up for normal work shifts. But I mostly work night shifts from about 10 pm to 6 am. You then have to sort and filter the notes from two separate "days" in the system to get a coherent report from a single night shift. I live with it, but I don't like it.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
Based on 2 answers
I have used both Raken and NoteVault. It is my preference to use NoteVault due to the simplicity of it. Raken tended to be a bit cumbersome. I did not like the photo features used with Raken as opposed to the very simple straight forward approach with NoteVault
Return on Investment
- Daily reports get published the following day after downloaded to NoteVault.
- From an executive standpoint, I am able to track the progress of each project on a daily basis and to be able to focus my efforts to the project that needs help.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?