NoteVault Works For Us
February 02, 2017
NoteVault Works For Us
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with NoteVault
We use Notevault to do our daily reporting on every construction site, that we are on. It allows our foreman an easy way to do their daily reporting very accurately, and instantly. We had trouble having guys try to remember what they needed to report, by the end of the day. This allows them to do it, right as the problems have occurred. With this, there is no lag time, where their details of the event may have become "diluted".
- As a delay has occurred in the field, the foremen are able to report it immediately. The project manager now gets this information as it happened, not just trying to remember the next time they talk or see each other.
- As an RFI arises, the foremen can ask their questions immediately so that the PM can address it right away.
- We input our manpower on a daily basis, which helps us project where we are as it pertains to hours on a job.
- The app could be a little more similar to the desktop version. There are a lot of features on the desktop version that aren't available in the app. This does keep the app a little manageable, but being able to work with manpower on the app, could be useful.
- Needs an app for the iPad. The phone version on the tablet works but could be updated so that more features are available using the app. Kind of a mix between what's available on the phone and desktop.
- The cost is very reasonable, considering it actually saves our foremen time, in lieu of sitting and writing for an hour. This allows him to concentrate on what he really needs to be doing, which is, running the work.
Notevault is who we decided to use, for the simple fact that it is the easiest on the market for our foremen to use. Make it easy, and they'll actually do it. Make it bulky and cumbersome, and they'll do a way less accurate job of daily reporting. This is why Notevault works for us... IT'S EASY!!
Our primary use is to document delays. It does an amazing job of keeping a record of the delays that we note. It has proven very handy to show general contractors where we are being held up before it becomes a nasty argument. And frankly, it shows, that we have our "stuff" together.