Likelihood to Recommend
PR is two tools in one: a schedule and a content library. The content library is definitely more suitable for the most common types of businesses (ecommerce, retail, etc). Mainstream businesses will be able to use most of the content library with very little adaptation. A more niche industry might not get much use out of the library at all. However, at the bare minimum, they're nice design templates.
- Generates post ideas and curated content. If I'm out of ideas on content for the week/month I can usually peruse their prepared content to generate ideas.
- Timed posting based on our current engagement rates. Helps me to decide the ideal times to post to ensure the greatest amount of engagement.
- Easy post editor. Has a plethora of images and fonts I can use to make an eye-catching copy for our social media.
- No direct posting to IG. I still have to have photos sent to my phone before I can post on Instagram.
The post ideas and creator definitely make PromoRepublic more of a one-stop shop. I can create, post, and study analytics all in one spot.
Return on Investment
- Consistency is key and having PromoRepublic has helped fill in the gaps when I don't have original content ready. The consistency has helped increase our engagement.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
PromoRepublic Editions & Modules
Collaboration Platform for Agencies & Freelancers
1. monthly, per user
2. monthly per user
3. monthly, per user