PromoRepublic Reviews

February 19, 2020

Love PromoRepublic as an Agency!

I am a one-person company, so I am the only user. I invested in PromoRepublic because it allowed me to get rid of multiple services I was subscribing to. I can manage all of my clients in separate areas, view analytics for each account, see the best time to post to each account based on each audience, save posts as templates, and create images from directly within the same platform.
  • Analyzes each platform's audience to provide the best time to make a post.
  • Has the ability to save posts, so you don't have to re-create posts if you want to reuse old content or use on multiple accounts.
  • I wish there was a way to bulk upload posts.
  • There are some ways that they could save time by removing unnecessary pop-ups.
If you are an agency that manages multiple clients, this is an excellent tool for you. It creates ease by separating each client but keeping all of each clients' platforms together (i.e., FB, IG, LI, etc.). It also allows you to share your view with each client so they can view or approve posts before they go out if that is something they're interested in. However, if you are an individual, this tool has more in it than you'd need. Although it's a great tool, there isn't a need to have a lot of the features that it has if you are only one company using the tool.
Brian Del Terzo Credilife® | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 22, 2019

For those of us making our mark in Social Media, PromoRepublic is a must have!

PromoRepublic is an efficient way to post and schedule across multiple social media platforms, but one of my favorite features besides the ease of posting is the ready-made, suggested templates on a large variety of topics.
  • Calendar view for scheduling
  • Page connections for multiple social media links
  • Edit and scheduling of new posts
  • Pre-built palette color selections would be an extremely useful feature
For anyone that doesn't have a need for a full-service social media management solution, PromoRepublic is extremely user-friendly for managing your own flashy content as an addition to your social media community engagement efforts.
Read Brian Del Terzo Credilife®'s full review
Christopher Rush | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 31, 2018

PromoRepublic is two apps in one, and takes the headache out of social media

We use PromoRepublic (PR) to handle all of our organization's social media scheduling. Like other schedulers, it allows us to schedule posts on a variety of social networks on the times and dates we choose. Unlike other schedules, it also contains a constantly evolving library of post ideas and templates that can be very helpful depending on your industry.
  • The scheduler is great, and it even provides recommendations for what to post when.
  • They're constantly offering educational webinars on how to get the most out of not only their product, but SMM in general.
  • The library of editable posts is a real differentiator, though it won't help all industries equally.
  • Doesn't integrate with 3rd party plugins or apps
  • No collaboration features for clients
PR is two tools in one: a schedule and a content library. The content library is definitely more suitable for the most common types of businesses (ecommerce, retail, etc). Mainstream businesses will be able to use most of the content library with very little adaptation. A more niche industry might not get much use out of the library at all. However, at the bare minimum, they're nice design templates.
Read Christopher Rush's full review
Naomi Marie Brand | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 30, 2018

I love PromoRepublic

I use PromoRepublic as my primary social media management tool. I use it on behalf of my companies marketing team, and I use it to monitor and post to all of our primary social media platforms.
  • Generates post ideas and curated content. If I'm out of ideas on content for the week/month I can usually peruse their prepared content to generate ideas.
  • Timed posting based on our current engagement rates. Helps me to decide the ideal times to post to ensure the greatest amount of engagement.
  • Easy post editor. Has a plethora of images and fonts I can use to make an eye-catching copy for our social media.
  • No direct posting to IG. I still have to have photos sent to my phone before I can post on Instagram.
Overall, PromoRepublic is a time saver. I love the calendar that reminds you of various holidays which opens the door for more content ideas. I have often been overwhelmed by creating new content, and often a quick search through there "Post Ideas," will help me create something new and fresh.
Read Naomi Marie Brand's full review
March 30, 2017

Unburden Yourself of Social Media

I use PromoRepublic for clients and for myself personally. It makes it easy to see what posts have been done, what are upcoming, and what the analytics are on all the posts.
  • Content ideas.
  • Graphic design.
  • A visual calendar where you can see all the posts with the art, not just the words.
  • I'd like to be able to drag and drop posts to different dates and times from the calendar view.
  • I'd like to be able to duplicate an entire post from the calendar view and drag it to another date and time.
If you are an agency doing social media accounts for clients, use this as a jumping off point. Don't use their ideas exactly as is. The client could see the post somewhere else on someone else's social media page and that will just piss off your client. And it will make your agency look like plagiarists. PromoRepublic makes it really easy to design original posts and for getting great ideas. Consider the client before you use PromoRepublic's content straight out of the box. When appropriate, if I use PromoRepublic's content exactly as is, I will tell the client that I'm using a curation service so they are aware up front.

PromoRepublic Scorecard Summary

About PromoRepublic

PromoRepublic is a social media marketing solution with content distribution workflows for small businesses, agencies, franchise and multi-location brands. Their products allow users to distribute editable content, schedule it based on AI, manage multiple clients or locations, run local ads, and stay on top of the results.

According to the vendor, key capabilities include:

• AI-driven scheduling to the main social media networks
  • Library with 100,000 posts ideas and visual templates
  • Built-in Graphics Editor
  • Content distribution workflow
  • Facebook and Instagram ads

PromoRepublic is a team of 35+ people across the world with HQ in Helsinki, Sales & Customer Success team in New York, and R&D Hub in Eastern Europe.

PromoRepublic Features

Has featureAI-driven scheduling to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Google My Business
Has featureLibrary with 100,000 posts ideas and visual templates
Has featureBuilt-in Graphics Editor
Has featureBasic reporting and performance overview
Has featureContent approval flow
Has featureSeparate workspaces per client/location
Has featurePost Boosting and Ad Campaigns