Reviews (1-4 of 4)
PromoRepublic is an efficient way to post and schedule across multiple social media platforms, but one of my favorite features besides the ease of posting is the ready-made, suggested templates on a large variety of topics.
Read Brian Del Terzo Credilife®'s full review
For anyone that doesn't have a need for a full-service social media management solution, PromoRepublic is extremely user-friendly for managing your own flashy content as an addition to your social media community engagement efforts.
We use PromoRepublic (PR) to handle all of our organization's social media scheduling. Like other schedulers, it allows us to schedule posts on a variety of social networks on the times and dates we choose. Unlike other schedules, it also contains a constantly evolving library of post ideas and templates that can be very helpful depending on your industry.
- The scheduler is great, and it even provides recommendations for what to post when.
- They're constantly offering educational webinars on how to get the most out of not only their product, but SMM in general.
- The library of editable posts is a real differentiator, though it won't help all industries equally.
- Doesn't integrate with 3rd party plugins or apps
- No collaboration features for clients
Read Christopher Rush's full review
PR is two tools in one: a schedule and a content library. The content library is definitely more suitable for the most common types of businesses (ecommerce, retail, etc). Mainstream businesses will be able to use most of the content library with very little adaptation. A more niche industry might not get much use out of the library at all. However, at the bare minimum, they're nice design templates.
May 30, 2018
I use PromoRepublic as my primary social media management tool. I use it on behalf of my companies marketing team, and I use it to monitor and post to all of our primary social media platforms.
- Generates post ideas and curated content. If I'm out of ideas on content for the week/month I can usually peruse their prepared content to generate ideas.
- Timed posting based on our current engagement rates. Helps me to decide the ideal times to post to ensure the greatest amount of engagement.
- Easy post editor. Has a plethora of images and fonts I can use to make an eye-catching copy for our social media.
- No direct posting to IG. I still have to have photos sent to my phone before I can post on Instagram.
Read Naomi Marie Brand's full review
Overall, PromoRepublic is a time saver. I love the calendar that reminds you of various holidays which opens the door for more content ideas. I have often been overwhelmed by creating new content, and often a quick search through there "Post Ideas," will help me create something new and fresh.
March 30, 2017
I use PromoRepublic for clients and for myself personally. It makes it easy to see what posts have been done, what are upcoming, and what the analytics are on all the posts.
- Content ideas.
- Graphic design.
- A visual calendar where you can see all the posts with the art, not just the words.
- I'd like to be able to drag and drop posts to different dates and times from the calendar view.
- I'd like to be able to duplicate an entire post from the calendar view and drag it to another date and time.
Read this authenticated review
If you are an agency doing social media accounts for clients, use this as a jumping off point. Don't use their ideas exactly as is. The client could see the post somewhere else on someone else's social media page and that will just piss off your client. And it will make your agency look like plagiarists. PromoRepublic makes it really easy to design original posts and for getting great ideas. Consider the client before you use PromoRepublic's content straight out of the box. When appropriate, if I use PromoRepublic's content exactly as is, I will tell the client that I'm using a curation service so they are aware up front.
PromoRepublic Scorecard Summary
PromoRepublic is a social media marketing platform for small businesses, multi-location businesses, agencies, freelancers, marketers and even franchisors. It offers features from content creation to smart slots.
According to the vendor, key capabilities include:
- content library with 100,000 post ideas
- automated scheduling and posting to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin and Pinterest
- collaboration features for agencies & freelancers
- social media monitoring tools
- social media ads
- white-label options
The vendor says PromoRepublic is used by more than 12,000 small businesses, agencies and marketers worldwide, and has been recognized by media companies like TechCrunch, The Next Web, Social Media Today and ChiefMarTec.
Headquartered in 4 cities across the globe, PromoRepublic promises to provide top-tier live support to its users, and educate its clients with online academies, courses, and free weekly webinars.
Smart Monitoring Feature allows to track mentions, reviews and hashtags on social.Content planning & social media calendarLibrary with 100,000 post ideasGraphics editor to edit ready-made templates or create your ownSocial monitoring & social reputation managementAds and retargeting automation for Facebook & Instagram
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Social Monitoring||$49||monthly, per user|
|Smart Posting||$9||monthly, per user|
|Intelligent Ads||$49||monthly per user|
|Collaboration Platform for Agencies & Freelancers||$99||monthly, per user|
Team packages and Enterprise packages are available.
PromoRepublic Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||50%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||15%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||5%|
PromoRepublic Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
PromoRepublic Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||English, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian|