Reviews (1-3 of 3)
- The scheduler is great, and it even provides recommendations for what to post when.
- They're constantly offering educational webinars on how to get the most out of not only their product, but SMM in general.
- The library of editable posts is a real differentiator, though it won't help all industries equally.
- Doesn't integrate with 3rd party plugins or apps
- No collaboration features for clients
- Generates post ideas and curated content. If I'm out of ideas on content for the week/month I can usually peruse their prepared content to generate ideas.
- Timed posting based on our current engagement rates. Helps me to decide the ideal times to post to ensure the greatest amount of engagement.
- Easy post editor. Has a plethora of images and fonts I can use to make an eye-catching copy for our social media.
- No direct posting to IG. I still have to have photos sent to my phone before I can post on Instagram.
- Content ideas.
- Graphic design.
- A visual calendar where you can see all the posts with the art, not just the words.
- I'd like to be able to drag and drop posts to different dates and times from the calendar view.
- I'd like to be able to duplicate an entire post from the calendar view and drag it to another date and time.
PromoRepublic Scorecard Summary
PromoRepublic is a social media marketing platform for small businesses, multi-location businesses, agencies, freelancers, marketers and even franchisors. It offers features from content creation to smart slots.
According to the vendor, key capabilities include:
- content library with 100,000 post ideas
- automated scheduling and posting to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin and Pinterest
- collaboration features for agencies & freelancers
- social media monitoring tools
- social media ads
- white-label options
The vendor says PromoRepublic is used by more than 12,000 small businesses, agencies and marketers worldwide, and has been recognized by media companies like TechCrunch, The Next Web, Social Media Today and ChiefMarTec.
Headquartered in 4 cities across the globe, PromoRepublic promises to provide top-tier live support to its users, and educate its clients with online academies, courses, and free weekly webinars.
|Social Monitoring||$49||monthly, per user|
|Smart Posting||$9||monthly, per user|
|Intelligent Ads||$49||monthly per user|
|Collaboration Platform for Agencies & Freelancers||$99||monthly, per user|
Team packages and Enterprise packages are available.
PromoRepublic Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||50%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||15%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||5%|
PromoRepublic Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
PromoRepublic Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||English, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian|