Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of PromoRepublic, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
PromoRepublic is a social media marketing solution with content distribution workflows for small businesses, agencies, franchise and multi-location brands. Their products allow users to distribute editable content, schedule it based on AI, manage multiple clients or locations, run local ads, and stay on top of the results.
According to the vendor, key capabilities include:
- AI-driven scheduling to the main social media networks
- Library with 100,000 posts ideas and visual templates
- Built-in Graphics Editor
- Content distribution workflow
- Facebook and Instagram ads
PromoRepublic is a team of 35+ people across the world with HQ in Helsinki, Sales & Customer Success team in New York, and R&D Hub in Eastern Europe.
- Supported: AI-driven scheduling to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Google My Business
- Supported: Library with 100,000 posts ideas and visual templates
- Supported: Built-in Graphics Editor
- Supported: Basic reporting and performance overview
- Supported: Content approval flow
- Supported: Separate workspaces per client/location
- Supported: Post Boosting and Ad Campaigns
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||50%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||15%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||5%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||English, Russian, Ukrainian|
- Calendar overview for all platforms per client is great.
- Image creation tool is fairly robust.
- Analytics dashboard is excellent and easy for clients to understand.
- Support is super quick.
- Support doesn't always understand the issues you bring to them, and it can take some back and forth to get a resolution.
- Can only post 1 image direct to Instagram.
- Linking to social platforms can be finicky. We could only get it to work by having only 1 person link all of the platforms for a client.
- Analyzes each platform's audience to provide the best time to make a post.
- Has the ability to save posts, so you don't have to re-create posts if you want to reuse old content or use on multiple accounts.
- I wish there was a way to bulk upload posts.
- There are some ways that they could save time by removing unnecessary pop-ups.
- Calendar view for scheduling
- Page connections for multiple social media links
- Edit and scheduling of new posts
- Pre-built palette color selections would be an extremely useful feature
- The scheduler is great, and it even provides recommendations for what to post when.
- They're constantly offering educational webinars on how to get the most out of not only their product, but SMM in general.
- The library of editable posts is a real differentiator, though it won't help all industries equally.
- Doesn't integrate with 3rd party plugins or apps
- No collaboration features for clients
- Generates post ideas and curated content. If I'm out of ideas on content for the week/month I can usually peruse their prepared content to generate ideas.
- Timed posting based on our current engagement rates. Helps me to decide the ideal times to post to ensure the greatest amount of engagement.
- Easy post editor. Has a plethora of images and fonts I can use to make an eye-catching copy for our social media.
- No direct posting to IG. I still have to have photos sent to my phone before I can post on Instagram.
- Content ideas.
- Graphic design.
- A visual calendar where you can see all the posts with the art, not just the words.
- I'd like to be able to drag and drop posts to different dates and times from the calendar view.
- I'd like to be able to duplicate an entire post from the calendar view and drag it to another date and time.