Reviews (1-5 of 5)
- Analyzes each platform's audience to provide the best time to make a post.
- Has the ability to save posts, so you don't have to re-create posts if you want to reuse old content or use on multiple accounts.
- I wish there was a way to bulk upload posts.
- There are some ways that they could save time by removing unnecessary pop-ups.
- The scheduler is great, and it even provides recommendations for what to post when.
- They're constantly offering educational webinars on how to get the most out of not only their product, but SMM in general.
- The library of editable posts is a real differentiator, though it won't help all industries equally.
- Doesn't integrate with 3rd party plugins or apps
- No collaboration features for clients
- Generates post ideas and curated content. If I'm out of ideas on content for the week/month I can usually peruse their prepared content to generate ideas.
- Timed posting based on our current engagement rates. Helps me to decide the ideal times to post to ensure the greatest amount of engagement.
- Easy post editor. Has a plethora of images and fonts I can use to make an eye-catching copy for our social media.
- No direct posting to IG. I still have to have photos sent to my phone before I can post on Instagram.
- Content ideas.
- Graphic design.
- A visual calendar where you can see all the posts with the art, not just the words.
- I'd like to be able to drag and drop posts to different dates and times from the calendar view.
- I'd like to be able to duplicate an entire post from the calendar view and drag it to another date and time.
PromoRepublic Scorecard Summary
What is PromoRepublic?
PromoRepublic is a social media marketing solution with content distribution workflows for small businesses, agencies, franchise and multi-location brands. Their products allow users to distribute editable content, schedule it based on AI, manage multiple clients or locations, run local ads, and stay on top of the results.
According to the vendor, key capabilities include:
- AI-driven scheduling to the main social media networks
- Library with 100,000 posts ideas and visual templates
- Built-in Graphics Editor
- Content distribution workflow
- Facebook and Instagram ads
PromoRepublic is a team of 35+ people across the world with HQ in Helsinki, Sales & Customer Success team in New York, and R&D Hub in Eastern Europe.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
PromoRepublic Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||50%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||15%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||5%|
PromoRepublic Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
PromoRepublic Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||English, Russian, Ukrainian|