https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Qx/jn/09DB8Z8XW7NP.GIFI love PromoRepublicI use PromoRepublic as my primary social media management tool. I use it on behalf of my companies marketing team, and I use it to monitor and post to all of our primary social media platforms.,Generates post ideas and curated content. If I'm out of ideas on content for the week/month I can usually peruse their prepared content to generate ideas. Timed posting based on our current engagement rates. Helps me to decide the ideal times to post to ensure the greatest amount of engagement. Easy post editor. Has a plethora of images and fonts I can use to make an eye-catching copy for our social media.,No direct posting to IG. I still have to have photos sent to my phone before I can post on Instagram.,10,1,Consistency is key and having PromoRepublic has helped fill in the gaps when I don't have original content ready. The consistency has helped increase our engagement.,Hootsuite FreeUnburden Yourself of Social MediaI use PromoRepublic for clients and for myself personally. It makes it easy to see what posts have been done, what are upcoming, and what the analytics are on all the posts.,Content ideas. Graphic design. A visual calendar where you can see all the posts with the art, not just the words.,I'd like to be able to drag and drop posts to different dates and times from the calendar view. I'd like to be able to duplicate an entire post from the calendar view and drag it to another date and time.,10,,It's enabled me to take on clients I wouldn't normally.,Hootsuite Enterprise
PromoRepublic

PromoRepublic Reviews

PromoRepublic
Filter 4 vetted PromoRepublic reviews and ratings
Naomi Marie Brand profile photo
May 30, 2018

User Review: "I love PromoRepublic"

• Generates post ideas and curated content. If I'm out of ideas on content for the week/month I can usually peruse their prepared content to generate ideas.
  • Timed posting based on our current engagement rates. Helps me to decide the ideal times to post to ensure the greatest amount of engagement.
  • Easy post editor. Has a plethora of images and fonts I can use to make an eye-catching copy for our social media.
  • No direct posting to IG. I still have to have photos sent to my phone before I can post on Instagram.
Overall, PromoRepublic is a time saver. I love the calendar that reminds you of various holidays which opens the door for more content ideas. I have often been overwhelmed by creating new content, and often a quick search through there "Post Ideas," will help me create something new and fresh.
Read Naomi Marie Brand's full review
March 30, 2017

PromoRepublic Review: "Unburden Yourself of Social Media"

• Content ideas.
  • Graphic design.
  • A visual calendar where you can see all the posts with the art, not just the words.
  • I'd like to be able to drag and drop posts to different dates and times from the calendar view.
  • I'd like to be able to duplicate an entire post from the calendar view and drag it to another date and time.
If you are an agency doing social media accounts for clients, use this as a jumping off point. Don't use their ideas exactly as is. The client could see the post somewhere else on someone else's social media page and that will just piss off your client. And it will make your agency look like plagiarists. PromoRepublic makes it really easy to design original posts and for getting great ideas. Consider the client before you use PromoRepublic's content straight out of the box. When appropriate, if I use PromoRepublic's content exactly as is, I will tell the client that I'm using a curation service so they are aware up front.

PromoRepublic Scorecard Summary

About PromoRepublic

PromoRepublic is a social media marketing platform for small businesses, multi-location businesses, agencies, freelancers, marketers and even franchisors. It offers features from content creation to smart slots.

According to the vendor, key capabilities include:

• content library with 100,000 post ideas
  • automated scheduling and posting to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin and Pinterest
  • collaboration features for agencies & freelancers
  • social media monitoring tools
  • social media ads
  • white-label options

The vendor says PromoRepublic is used by more than 12,000 small businesses, agencies and marketers worldwide, and has been recognized by media companies like TechCrunch, The Next Web, Social Media Today and ChiefMarTec.

Headquartered in 4 cities across the globe, PromoRepublic promises to provide top-tier live support to its users, and educate its clients with online academies, courses, and free weekly webinars.

PromoRepublic Features

Has featureContent Library with 100,000 post templates & visuals
Has featureAuto-posting to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin
Has featureDrag-and-drop Graphics Editor to customize templates (logo, texts & colors) and create stunning posts from scratch.
Has featureChoosing best times to post depending on type of content your brand needs
Has featureCollaboration and content approval tools for agencies & freelancers
Has featureMonitoring brand mentions on Google My Business, Yelp, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.

PromoRepublic Screenshots

PromoRepublic Integrations

PromoRepublic Competitors

Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
Social Monitoring$49monthly, per user
Smart Posting$9monthly, per user
Intelligent Ads$49monthly per user
Collaboration Platform for Agencies & Freelancers$99monthly, per user

Team packages and Enterprise packages are available.

PromoRepublic Customer Size Distribution