Hootsuite Reviews

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Kent Lewis profile photo
I'm the primary user of HootSuite in our organization, for business and personal use. I currently manage 5 profiles but used to manage 12. One employee uses the platform to support our social media efforts at Anvil. HootSuite allows me to have a much deeper presence on social media (via scheduling) and informed about what content is performing (analytics and reporting) to inform future efforts.
  • Auto-scheduling posts easily, especially via the mobile app.
  • Tracking clicks across channels with URL shortener.
  • Provides helpful real-time and automated weekly reports via email.
  • I believe the app is very intuitive and valuable, but the desktop app is a little more clunky, especially when scheduling posts. It takes too many steps to create a post compared to the mobile app.
  • The free reporting has not improved over time, surprisingly. Reporting options are somewhat limited in value.
HootSuite is ideal for 1-3 person teams, from a cost perspective. I've found it's very easy to schedule posts and track performance. The basic keyword and hashtag tracking is decent, but not perfect. The reporting is good enough for smaller businesses and is reasonably actionable.
Read Kent Lewis's full review
Chani Loeb profile photo
We use it across the company in the Office of Marketing & Creative Services as well as the Center for Recreation & Wellness to schedule social media posts for days that the school is closed or at off-hours. Even with smartphones, it sets everyone's mind at ease knowing that there's a post scheduled instead of having to remember to post to social media on the weekend.
  • Easy to monitor multiple streams in one place.
  • You can have a team manage your social media empire.
  • It helps you manage customer service on Twitter.
  • You can get free reports by email.
  • It's the best way to connect lots of services together.
  • Hootsuite Analytics, Multiple Users (Teams), & Custom URL Shorteners are REALLY expensive.
  • There are no thumbnail & summary previews on Facebook in certain situations.
One of the things that really appeals to me about Hootsuite is the sheer number of networks and apps that it supports. Although I advise against posting to multiple networks at once on a regular basis, it can work and can be a real time-saver for small businesses. Hootsuite allows you to schedule posts to multiple Social Media accounts such as Twitter, Facebook profile and page, LinkedIn profile and pages, Instagram, and WordPress blogs.
Read Chani Loeb's full review
Marissa Pick profile photo
I use Hootsuite to schedule content for my brand's social media channels. It helps make scheduling easy and seamless across numerous platforms.
  • Great pricing and free options for basic management
  • Great analytics
  • Very user friendly
  • Video isn't always the easiest to post within the platform.
  • Sometimes Hootsuite has system wide issues and doesn't send posts, but an email always comes to let me know.
It's great for small and large businesses, I've used in both circumstances. I think this is one of the easiest tools to use for multi-channel posting and makes scheduling into a content calendar very simple and easy to view and adjust if needed.
Read Marissa Pick's full review
Amy Paterson profile photo
Hootsuite is utilized at our organization to help schedule and share on our social media pages by the personnel within the marketing department. It helps us organize posts across different markets we serve, submitted by different people in our organization. This is a real game changer in how we can see who is posting when, where and what.
  • Hootsuite allows us to schedule postings days/weeks in advance so we can manage other aspects within our work functions and not miss a beat.
  • I love Hootsuite because I can see my post before I schedule it to go live, which allows me perfect my messaging.
  • Hootsuite allows me to page through my social platforms, see the activity on my page, upcoming scheduled posts and what others are posting. This really keeps everything in front of me to help manage all of the different social platforms I manage.
  • I wish Hootsuite would update their Facebook feed icon. Currently, it shows as a flag, which is very confusing when trying to manage multiple platforms. For example, twitter is the bird icon which makes it super easy to identify that it is Twitter... no guessing games.
  • To view all of my posts in the planner page, I would like to see the whole month, versus only showing weekly. It's a strong asset to see your scheduled posts on a calendar, but to see the entire month would be most beneficial.
  • When you are already viewing your streams for facebook, twitter, etc., I wish Hootsuite would automatically refresh new feed, rather than me having to click to refresh the stream.
Hootsuite is best for companies or anyone managing multiple media outlets. It allows you to schedule and manage postings across multiple platforms, and compiles them into a planner so that you can stay on top of what you are posting, when you are posting them and where you are posting them to.
Read Amy Paterson's full review
Helen Feest profile photo
October 12, 2019

Great timesaver!

All of our content creators use Hootsuite to post content to Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. This way, we’re only spending an hour or two per client at the top of the week on social media. We also appreciate the dashboard that consolidated all our feeds and brand mentions onto one page.
  • Easy scheduling tool.
  • Quick to teach to new hires and clients.
  • Sometimes Instagram is really finicky - doesn’t always post, crops photos weird, etc.
Hootsuite is well suited for managing multiple clients' content but could be less ideal for a single business.
Read Helen Feest's full review
Kim Hoogenboom profile photo
It helps us see what our manufacturers and competition are saying every day. We are able to have similar communication but make it our own instead of a straight-up "share" forward. We can schedule ahead, yet have great flexibility with timing. It has helped us give our customers a consistent message from one source out to where they want to follow us.
  • Flexible scheduling system for social ahead of time.
  • Works on a phone and desktop.
  • Many ways to connect using their apps.
  • We can see who is talking about us socially or via a review all in one place.
  • Does not work with snap chat without other apps/integrations.
  • Difficult to work with youtube and Instagram in all the ways people communicate on those platforms.
  • Wish they would make it easier (less expensive) to run contests.
  • Would be nice to have better analytics for free.
Didn't I just do this in pros and cons? It is well suited for a business that wants to communicate out the same message each time in a unified way so customers can hear from the business in the social media option of their choice. Where the tool lacks is in creating ways for the business to build engagement. They used to have more options for contests, post via hashtag, run a giveaway. That is all now stuff that requires upgrades.
Read Kim Hoogenboom's full review
Jason Mollica profile photo
We use Hootsuite in our Digital Communications Analytics class every semester to assist students in their preparation for the working world. Students often asked for more insights and education in the tools used by today's brands and agencies to measure success. By providing Hootsuite in the classroom, we give our students a better chance at success right now and in the future.
  • Easy to get started
  • Training videos that are not hard to understand
  • Industry-leading platform
  • Sometimes the dashboard can "lag" behind
  • Does not always show posts in specific sections, like mentions
  • Layout can be an issue at times
Hootsuite works really well in the classroom setting. Even though I've used it often outside the classroom, I find it more effective in the classroom. Students get an idea what they can look for with clients or brands. Outside the classroom, I do not use the dashboard as often. Instead I opt for Twitter's webpage or it's app.
Read Jason Mollica's full review
This is used by the marketing team across our international offices to manage the large quantity of content to be posted across social profiles. This saves time as many content items can be scheduled across the coming weeks, and also be reviewed mutually by members of our team. Being able to add links, shorten links, tag or 'mention' others in those posts makes it even more beneficial for us.
  • Calendar view is easy to digest and visually plan the distribution of content across a longer period.
  • Confirming the content captions entered, by counting the applicable number of characters for each social media platform.
  • Integrating users' social media accounts into the tool; we have never had an error or issue with Hootsuite's access and authentication of those accounts.
  • Being able to more easily replicate the scheduled or archived content, to be reposted or shared on different platforms would save time.
  • Showing a more full preview of posts on the various platforms before being posted would be helpful.
  • Giving additional insights into the response of the posts once completed.
  • Being able to edit the dashboard view of the tool would help with personalisation so we feel more ownership of the tool.
When the department is overwhelmed and needs to manage social media content and posting ahead of time, Hootsuite is a must. This can also work for confirming equal coverage of social content as the content is represented visually through the integrated calendar view.
Hootsuite would be less appropriate for companies that only post on an ad-hoc basis, as the features included do not compliment this.
Hootsuite has been a saving grace for our corporate marketing department, as well as to our employees who manage social media accounts for our clients. Rather than having to post the same content on each social media platform individually, our employees can streamline their social media planning and set up content posts through Hootsuite to be posted at designated times and dates to all platforms simultaneously.
  • Hootsuite provides real-time analytics so you can see how your social media campaigns are performing, at a glance.
  • Hootsuite sends out emails with reports on how well each platform's posts are performing and updates on engagements, follows, shares, etc.
  • Hootsuite could allow more control on how posts can be edited per each different platform. Such as having different content highlights that perform better on different platforms, such as switching up videos for photos or an article or vice versa. One post format isn't always best suited for every social media platform.
Hootsuite is well suited for any company, brand, or organization that has a social media presence. Rather than worrying about staying active on each social media account, posts can be easily planned, designed, managed and deployed from one single platform. It always builds a sense of consistency across all social media accounts & helps deliver content where people will see it.
October 31, 2019

Great for Social Media

We use Hootsuite to post information and fun facts about the rescue. The software combines multiple Facebook pages in one. We are able to have one person assigned to each group. We then use the software to upload current and future posts. This easily allows us to get information out to our fans. We are able to post information months in advance, which is a time saver.
  • Photo Uploading.
  • Multiple Account Managing.
  • Advanced post capability.
  • Slow loading.
  • It's hard to find the upload area.
  • No need for so many templates.
Hootsuite is great for non-profit organizations that rely on donors. It is also great to use in combination with Facebook and other social media platforms. You can work months in advance in one sitting. You don't have to organize or post everyday. The software allows you to work in bulk. We are easily able to manage multiple Facebook accounts in one.
Hootsuite was used my organization by the social media team. The goal was to use it for community management, as a content repository, and as a content scheduling platform. It was used to address the business problem of having to publish content to the social media channels natively as opposed to scheduling it in advance.
  • Content calendar view
  • Content repository
  • Community management
  • Video publishing
  • Instagram publishing
Hootsuite is less appropriate for someone who wants to handle community management off-platform. The display is weak and confusing. If you work in an industry where age is regulated, Hootsuite is not helpful for this as the view into profiles is limited. We also had a lot of issues publishing videos to our social media channels which lead to us doing it natively negating the use of the platform.
Hootsuite has helped create ease when dealing with multiple clients' social media accounts. It saves time by allowing me to publish as much content as I want in advance. Also, with the new stock photos feature, it allows me to do a lot from only one system which saves time from jumping from system to system.
  • Organization of posts - I like how I can see everything I've scheduled in a variety of views (day, week, month).
  • Engagement - Hootsuite allows me to see what's going on in each social media page and engage all from the same platform. I don't need to log into each account to do so.
  • Ease of use - Everything that I do in Hootsuite is easy to do and right to the point. I don't need to jump through hoops to do a simple task.
  • Education - Hootsuite offers a variety of education courses that you can become certified in a specific area.
  • Pricing - The pricing for Hootsuite is tricky if you are a business managing multiple accounts for clients. There is a large jump from the first plan to the next because you get more licenses. But if you are a small business, you don't need more licenses, just more social media account spots.
Hootsuite is well suited for a company who is looking to manage their own accounts and doesn't have any other clients. It is very affordable if you have 10 or fewer accounts to manage If you have more than 10 accounts to manage and are a small business, this is probably not the best fit for you. The pricing may be higher than what makes sense for you on a monthly basis.
I use Hootsuite to schedule social media content for myself and I use the platform for their social media content management and scheduling.
  • Easy to schedule on one platform.
  • Easy to make changes to posts.
  • Easy to understand how to navigate the platform.
  • Would love to schedule livestreams through the platform.
  • Would love additional posting offerings (e.g. schedule more posts for free).
  • Would love more learning content to learn how to better use the site.
It's great to post on 1 account for a limited amount of posts. However, if you want to post without restriction it isn't so great. Also, I don't feel there are enough opportunities to learn how to better use the platform itself.
In marketing we use Hootsuite to manage our social networks, quickly share content across multiple platforms and stay plugged into what our audiences are saying about our brand.
  • Design - I am able to design posts using the free media library, which reduces my iStock costs. It provides dimensions by social platform, eliminating the need for resizing in iStock or Photoshop.
  • Manage content and time - I can create multiple posts and schedule them over a period of time, which enables me to stay abreast of my social media efforts without a major impact to time.
  • I can post content to multiple sites with the click of one button, which is a huge time saver.
  • Tagging - there are times that I would like to tag individuals or places in a photo. This feature is not offered in the version I have, forcing me to visit the actual sites to complete these tasks.
  • While I can add links to a post, I cannot hyperlink words which would be helpful.
Hootsuite is perfect for managing posts and posting to more than one site at a time. If bandwidth is an issue, in just a few hours on Hoosuite you can create social content for several weeks, eliminating the need to have someone dedicated full time to social.
Trish Lofton profile photo
I currently use Hootsuite to schedule social media content for my personal business as a fitness instructor. I have also used in publishing content for my work at the university. Hootsuite is very intuitive and was extremely easy to use on the desktop and mobile app. I have only used the free version. In my previous position in another department, I used Sprout Social.
  • Mobile App is very intuitive
  • Easy to schedule content
  • It is very simple to add social media accounts
  • The analytics are not as smooth and intuitive. It is certainly better than previous versions.
  • The reports need to have clearer titles and filter items.
  • The analytics screen tabs need to be smaller in size.
The Hootsuite free version is great for small businesses that do not need extremely detailed tracking. It can easily publish content across multiple social media formats. I have not had any issues in content failing to publish because of software error. The at-a-glance analytics provides a lot of information when targeted a specific age range or the time when subscribers are online. It has worked well for my private business.
Read Trish Lofton's full review
Garrett Genest profile photo
May 25, 2019

Old Reliable!

Hootsuite needs no introduction, we use it to put all of our social media accounts into one app, making it really easy to keep track of post and pre-schedule content to go out on social channels. The main benefit this provides is allowing us to line up multiple posts ahead-of-time and schedule them to go out. This is particularly useful in the music industry because you can schedule several posts to go out prior to a concert, and even up to the starting moment of the event to drive more attendees.
  • Integrations work flawlessly with no issues or needing to reconnect things incessantly.
  • Very reliable and consistent platform compared to cheaper alternatives.
  • It does a very good job of allowing you to put the most important information that you need front-and-center.
  • I personally don't like the way Hootsuite displays multiple social channels on the interface. It's very utilitarian and it does have a modern look, but there's just something about the multiple column look that really bugs me. It feels a bit dated and cluttered.
  • I've used both the free and the pro versions before. Pro is somewhat overpriced for the value that it provides and the free version limits you to too few social profiles which puts you in a position to either overpay or go to another option like Buffer which is cheaper but isn't as reliable. I'd say somewhere around $12-15/mo. would make the single-user Pro tier more palatable.
If your bread and butter is social, especially across multiple platforms, you can't really go wrong with Hootsuite. It does make it ridiculously easy to manage multiple platforms from a single dashboard. If you need or want to schedule content in advance, it's very reliable which is hugely important since the last thing you want is to get into the office and find out that your post didn't land because the LinkedIn connection was disconnected for no reason. If social isn't a big deal in your organization, or you don't have a large number of channels, you probably won't need or want to make the investment in this.
Read Garrett Genest's full review
Rachael Ossovicki profile photo
We use Hootsuite to schedule out our content a month or longer in advance. That is our main purpose of the tool. Recently, I've dabbled into monitoring keywords for content and competitor analysis. Hootsuite allows us to post to multiple channels at once. We don't use the reporting feature as we use the platform itself for that.
  • Schedule approved content months in advance.
  • Metrics into one dashboard.
  • Engage with content right in the platform.
  • Limited Metrics.
  • We need more advanced social monitoring in heavy compliant industry.
  • Integrated with tons of social platforms.
My old employer didn't have a tool like this so I had to remember to go on social media multiple times a week to post content. I didn't work weekends so weekends didn't get to see any content. This tool is so great for scheduling on multiple platforms when you don't have the time to post every single day manually. Hootsuite is a great social tool and is pretty robust.
Read Rachael Ossovicki's full review
Brock Ross profile photo
We have used Hootsuite Pro primarily in our social media and marketing departments. Ostensibly, Hootsuite Pro addresses the cumbersome process of cross-posting content to our various social media platforms and managing the scheduling of those posts. It helps with post creation, post scheduling, and management of comments, etc., on existing posts.
  • When it works, the ability to write ONE post and apply it to multiple platforms is great. Huge timesaver, and ensures consistency of content across your platforms.
  • The customizability of streams is a cool feature. You can really dial in a dashboard that fits your unique needs, instead of trying to adapt yourself to a default vanilla setup. Whichever content streams (both existing and scheduled) are important to you can be placed front and center and edited as needed.
  • Retaining connection to social accounts has been quite unreliable for us, particularly our Facebook Business account. When this connection breaks, Hootsuite essentially becomes useless until the connection is repaired, which often requires an arduous manual removal and re-adding of permissions.
  • Comment management is in some stage of depreciation, and it's not clear to what degree we can expect that functionality to work going forward.
  • As a new user, streams are not well-explained by a tutorial and aren't particularly intuitive to figure out on one's own. They're a great tool once you know how they work, but it would be nice to have a little more exposition provided by Hootsuite right off the bat.
I definitely would not recommend paying for Pro until you've test driven Standard's features for a few weeks and ensured it will both fit your needs, and perform reliably enough for your business. If you are a moderately sized business whose social media presence is a key component of your success, the net time and energy you save by using Hootsuite Pro may make it a worthwhile investment, even given its unreliability. I'm not entirely clear on all the variables at play when Hootsuite breaks, so it may be that your particular configuration is less troublesome than ours. Testing in Standard mode for a while is a great way to ascertain this yourself without incurring any expense.
Read Brock Ross's full review
Che Odom profile photo
It is being used by our Marketing department, specifically our social media team. The problem that it addresses is that in today's age of constant information overload, we as a company do not want to be drowned out of the social media picture, but we don't want to have to employ someone to constantly be posting and/or monitoring.

Hootsuite specifically allows us to develop a strategy for the day, week or month, including holiday messages and other posts that can be planned in advance. We then develop and prepare the posts and let Hootsuite do the actual posting at appropriate times so that our team members can move along to something else. We know that the post will show in our company feeds at the predetermined time, sometimes, for example, on holidays when no one is working, which is, in fact, the origin of our Hootsuite usage.
  • Schedules social media posts - it is easy and efficient and once you have completed you can walk away knowing it will be done properly.
  • Links easily to social accounts - this is important for the tool to be effective, if it was a challenge or had to be updated every time, it would take the ease of use out of the product.
  • Communicates - If there are problems, they are communicated quickly so that they can be addressed prior to anything "not being posted" on your behalf.
  • I cannot think of anything that comes to mind that would really improve functionality. I would love to see a redesign that was easier to "look at" but that is simply a design preference on my part.
I think it is really well suited to businesses that are developing a social media strategy. I also think that it is likely well suited for small business owners or individuals with an eye on becoming a social media "influencer." The tool allows you to develop a post and schedule it, and then you can walk away and get on with your day. You can spend a certain time focusing on this important marketing tool, and then move on with your day, but appear to your "viewers" or "followers" to be constantly in their feed.
Read Che Odom's full review
Ed Hart profile photo
We use Hootsuite to automate our social media posts across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for our entire organization. We also use it as a convenient platform to monitor engagement with our target audience of interior designers. Having our social platforms accessible in one place is a real time saver for us since our marketing team is lean and responsible for many functions.
  • Consolidated platform for multiple social media properties
  • Ability to preview & schedule posts
  • Planner view to see easily what's going out and when
  • Can't post multiple images on an Instagram post. That's a real pain!
Hootsuite Free is a great choice for businesses that either are just getting into social media as a way of validating ROI before investing more or small businesses with limited social media needs. The free platform definitely has its limits, but for the features and post scheduling visibility, it is a really good way to get started.
Read Ed Hart's full review
Dan Lobring profile photo
Hootsuite is used as a social media dashboard at our agency. We use Hootsuite both on behalf of our client teams where we oversee social media buying & planning, as well as with content curation and oversight. The primary social channel that team members collaborate on within Hootsuite is Twitter, in addition to support within Facebook & Instagram.
  • Create one-stop dashboard for social media collaboration & management
  • Specific strengths include monitoring, scheduling posts and assigning team members specific roles within each account
  • Hootsuite's built in analytics suite provides a high level overview of campaign performance across networks managed via Hootsuite
  • Hootsuite's training tool can be overwhelming
  • Hootsuite is very much a user-generated experience and sometimes the lack of an account person can slow down the customer service process
  • Hootsuite's pricing model can escalate quickly depending on how many team members & accounts you're working across
Hootsuite has a long-standing history within the social media dashboard landscape and is easy to use. It is well suited for those smaller social media management teams and/or to use among teams that are only a handful key people who oversee social media trafficking, i.e., posting, scheduling, responding to customer service queries on social media, etc.
Read Dan Lobring's full review
Kathleen Slattery Booth profile photo
  • It allows me to easily manage the social media accounts of multiple clients from one portal. This is a huge time saver for me as a marketing agency executive.
  • It allows me to add multiple team members to my social media teams and coordinate their activities from one dashboard.
  • I appreciate the ability to set up custom streams and track very granular keywords, geo-targeted comments, etc. For my local business clients, this kind of targeted tracking is essential
  • I would like to see Hootsuite create a better user interface for adding scheduled updates to the queue. The current system of uploading an spreadsheet is time consuming and awkward.
I would definitely recommend this product and would strongly encourage anyone signing up for it to go through Hootsuite University training and get Hootsuite certified.
Read Kathleen Slattery Booth's full review
Sylvia Flores profile photo
Hootsuite is a wonderful product for Social Media scheduling, monitoring activity and engagement, and competitor research. The community with Hootsuite is quite large and useful for determining how others are using the tool. I find it to have a very user-friendly interface, therefore, it is simple to get a new user on the system and immediately executing use within minutes. For managers or editors, it is easy to pop in and see only what you want to see without wasting a lot of time.
  • Scheduling Social Media posts - for my clients, typically they schedule the majority of their activity on a Monday and for the week.
  • Ease of use - you can be on and publishing immediately without a learning curve.
  • Value for the money - it's very accessible for small budgets.
  • Customer support - their customer service is exceptional.
  • It is very Twitter-oriented and does not offer as much robustness for other platforms such as LinkedIn.
  • I wish it could detect whether social interaction is a bot versus a real person.
  • Like them all, if you wish to schedule a post with multiple images, you have to schedule it directly on Facebook or on Tweetdeck for Twitter. That creates additional redundancies - unfortunately, I don't believe there is anything Hootsuite can do about that, as this is an issue with other competitor platforms.
  • I would love to see more robust reporting features - I often have to take the time to extract the data I am looking for to create the reports I want, which is inefficient.
If you are an agency, it is pricey to manage multiple clients. Having Hootsuite Pro installed on the client side is preferable from a cost perspective. It's an excellent tool for small budgets - but it will likely not be the holy grail, all-in-one solution. You will likely need to layer additional options. It's great to analyze content over time as far as what is working and what is not, which may inform other marketing communication decisions.
Read Sylvia Flores's full review
Chris Lesner profile photo
Hootsuite Pro allows us to schedule out over 2 months of posts ahead of the dates we actually have them post. They help us keep full track of what is going on with all of our social accounts by providing great insights (data) on what the outcome of each post is and our social account as a whole.
  • Scheduling content.
  • Posting content remotely.
  • Collaborating with team members.
  • Shows great stats.
  • Helps us keep track of conversations using keywords we care about.
  • Makes it easier to post random content we find online on other websites.
  • Instagram data is limited.
  • Cannot post directly to Instagram through Hootsuite Pro.
  • There is no automation at all for following/unfollowing/responding to people.
Where it works well: If you manage multiple (or dozens) of channels and need content posted to lots of channels fast without having to sign in and out of the channels, while also getting good data on each account all in one centralized place.

Less: If you need to grow your followers significantly, or unfollow mass amounts of people. Also, it doesn't work well with DM's.
Read Chris Lesner's full review
Jared Hansen profile photo
We used Hootsuite in our social media class to manage the online presence of one of our local clients. We tracked their engagement, monitored key words, and scheduled their posts. Hootsuite is one of the most popular social media management tools, especially in the advertising realm, so our class decided to use it in our campaign for our local client.
  • Integrates with all popular social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube)
  • Has a free plan! And it actually works well for individuals
  • Great team features that make collaboration and teamwork efficient
  • Mobile apps that aren't broken
  • The points system is confusing and leads to expensive reports
  • Forced to use their proprietary URL shorteners, which are also expensive
  • Gets expensive for teams
Hootsuite is great for solo-preneurs or micro-business owners (less than 5 people businesses). The free plan or professional plan ($348 a year) are great for your basic needs. However, once you get into the small business realm, as a start-up or something, then it gets pretty pricey and doesn't scale very well until you are a mid-range or larger business.
Read Jared Hansen's full review

Boolean keyword searches (60)
Filtering out noise/spam (63)
Sentiment analysis (58)
Broad channel coverage (79)
Content planning and scheduling (99)
Audience targeting (73)
Content optimization (79)
Workflow management (82)
Automated routing and prioritization (60)
Customer interaction histories (67)
Bulk actions (74)
Lead generation (44)
Content marketing (73)
Paid media management (40)
Campaigns and promotions (63)
Twitter (96)
9.4
Facebook (96)
LinkedIn (86)
Google+ (57)
Instagram (78)
Pinterest (45)
YouTube (42)
Campaign success analytics (77)
Real-time tracking (77)
Competitor analysis (53)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (80)
Mobile access (87)

About Hootsuite

HootSuite Enterprise provides a centralized platform for managing streams from different social media channels and posting/ engaging across channels simultaneously. It also has strong team / workflow features and good mobile apps.

Hootsuite Integrations

Google Analytics, Allocadia, Brandwatch, 123FormBuilder (formerly 123ContactForm)

Hootsuite Competitors

Adobe Social, Conversocial, Sysomos Expion, Falcon.io, Oracle Social Cloud, Radian6, Sprout Social, Viralheat, MavSocial, ThoughtBuzz, Khoros Care (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium), Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium), Sprinklr Social + Messaging Suite

Hootsuite Technical Details