1. Hootsuite provides that much needed single point where we can deploy social media posts across …
The videos which are a part of their training is a huge help. I used to youtube search for how-to videos, but their resources makes it so much easier.
Their Hootsuite …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Twitter (305)9.090%
- Content planning and scheduling (334)9.090%
- Facebook (315)9.090%
- Instagram (277)8.282%
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $99 per month
- Tech Details
Brands can use Hootsuite’s tools and expertise to launch social campaigns, deliver social commerce experiences, and manage customer conversations in one place.
With Hootsuite, users can schedule posts across multiple social networks (including Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and YouTube ), manage organic and paid social content together, keep track of customer conversations, and gain actionable real-time insights from social media to make critical business decisions from one dashboard.
Hootsuite Academy has helped thousands of professionals and organizations boost their social IQ with free online education and paid certifications in social media marketing, social selling, and the Hootsuite platform.
Key Benefits of leveraging Hootsuite:
Save time by crafting and scheduling posts for Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Youtube from one dashboard.
Fine-tune how teams collaborate by assigning tasks, managing approvals, and monitoring team performance.
Reach more customers, grow engagement, and drive conversions by automating posts to reach the audience at the best times.
Turn real-time data into strategic insights by monitoring mentions of a brand, key industry topics, and competitors.
Streamline how users deliver customer care and support by sending incoming messages across social profiles to the right people in an organization.
Get a better understanding of what customers want with analytics and gather those insights into customizable reports.
Reach beyond dedicated followers and drive new customers to a brand by managing and reviewing social advertising performance.
Level up skills with industry leading certifications, training, and strategic coaching with Hootsuite experts.
Manage and maintain a social presence from anywhere, at any time, with the Hootsuite mobile app.
Discover new tools—or connect existing technology—with 200+ technology partners and applications in the Hootsuite ecosystem.
- Supported: Boolean keyword searches
- Supported: Filtering out noise/spam
- Supported: Sentiment analysis
- Supported: Broad channel coverage
- Supported: Content planning and scheduling
- Supported: Audience targeting
- Supported: Content optimization
- Supported: Workflow management
- Supported: Automated routing and prioritization
- Supported: Customer interaction histories
- Supported: Bulk actions
- Supported: Lead generation
- Supported: Content marketing
- Supported: Paid media management
- Supported: Campaigns and promotions
- Supported: Twitter
- Supported: Facebook
- Supported: LinkedIn
- Supported: Instagram
- Supported: Pinterest
- Supported: YouTube
- Supported: Campaign success analytics
- Supported: Real-time tracking
- Supported: Competitor analysis
- Supported: Role-based user permissions & privileges
- Supported: Mobile access
- Supported: TikTok
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Blackberry|
|Supported Languages||English, Japanese, French, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Arabic, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Catalan, Indonesian, Turkish, Russian, Polish|
- How a retail experience leader went digital
- How Georgia State University Built a Global Community of Brand Advocates
- How Meliã’s Social-First Strategy Built Customer Loyalty and Business Resilience During a Crisis
- How Eurpac Increased Its Social Media Followers by 47%
- Winning Brand Trust with a Perfectly Timed Campaign
- How Hydro-Québec wins social with a sassy customer-first strategy
- Schedule posts
- Interact with the target audience
- Pull monthly reports
- Post reels
- Post stories
- Fix the Grammarly feature. It forces you to do more work than I had set out to do originally.
Hootsuite is appropriate to use for proposal submissions. It is also appropriate to use to schedule posts or draft posts. My client's like to see posts scheduled ahead of time. It's easy to plan ahead and focus on the day to day tasks.
- Efficient scheduling software
- Easy navigation
- Adding an external client review functionality such as providing a link to external parties who aren’t added as a hoot suite member
- Scheduling posts
- Monitoring social activity
- Integration with Twitter for in depth numbers
- Improve features on Inbox for community management
- Responding Youtube comments within the Stream
- Planner is very reliable... all posts have deployed correctly and timely.
- Metrics are accurate - I've cross-checked vs. native platform and the variance is within an acceptable range.
- The ability to set up posts across multiple platforms has saved me hours of work!
- The analytics view is limited... I would prefer to have the ability to order the columns.
- Even though I pay for Pro I need to bump up my plan to output to Excel. You know this data is making it's way to Excel one way or the other, right?
- Instagram metrics are limited. You get better insights from Instagram itself, although you need extended time in order to analyze on a daily basis.
- ease of scheduling
- can hit multiple accounts at once
- analytics from one mail dashboard
- mobile app could be a little better with tagging
- Physically moving posts around the calendar was a bit janky
- Scheduling for multiple platforms
- "Stop all posts" crisis management button
- Ease of linking accounts
- Bulk upload is slow and glitchy
- Integrations with Canva leaves much to be desired
- Easy to use platform
- Clean interface
- Social post scheduling
- Social media engagement
- Social media analytics
- I'm not sure if this would change with upgrading, but the free version doesn't allow for a 24/7 rep or live chat. Typically I have to wait a day or two for support.
1. Hootsuite provides that much needed single point where we can deploy social media posts across various social media platforms - be it linkedin, facebook or Google my business (GMB). Hootsuite is especially well integrated with social media platforms so that any content deployed via its interface effectively complies with their individual policies. Thus, it is a must for productivity to begin with
2. Social media planning, too, thus becomes quite efficient once its a single platform 3. Tracking performance of social media campaigns is yet another added benefit where a single software can indicate ROAS (return on ad spend) across multiple social platforms (works better in paid version; the free version has limited use on this front)
- productive, centralized social media management
- Centralized social media campaign planning
- Centralized and productive social media performance tracking
- Efficient compliance to individual social media platform policies
- Social media tracking could still be deeper (entire funnel journey - down to specific, customizable conversion goals)
- Tools to help you get started
- Easy to navigate Admin Panel
- Robust free version
- Comprehensive help center
- They could have a version in between the free and professional in the $29 range
- Contend Library not available until the Business Plan which is a substantial cost.
- Message Approvals not included until upgrade to the Business Plan as well.
- Schedule posts
- in-depth reporting
- post a single post to multiple profiles
- monitor reviews and comments
- Google post integration
- Schedule your social media posts
- plan your content calendar
- analytics in one-stop
- helps to create strategy and plan your posts accordingly.
- Sometimes it can be difficult to find draft posts after saving them.
- pricing factor for small business
- can improve a space for better analytics
- Scheduling social media posts across multiple social media platforms at one go.
- Track real time actionable insights from social media to make critical business decisions
- Manage paid and organic social media at one place
- Providing complete free plan
- Offering trial period of paid features in a free plan
- Easy transfer of content from other apps in to hootsuite like canva for hassle free post scheduling
- Bloated toolset
- Too focused on large-scale marketing use-cases
- Outperformed by smaller competitors with lower prices
- Collates all platform streams and feeds into one place
- Syncs very quickly
- Allows me to publish one post across multiple platforms
- Hootsuite is constantly evaluating its user-interface to ensure usability
- Social Media Ready
- Customization options for the customer
- Creating posts and uploading images is very straightforward
- The scheduling tool is handy, with a useful drag & drop feature
- The ability to duplicate old posts and make edits whilst doing so is useful
- The image editor is intuitive and handy
- The text editor for the post creator isn't great, in particular the emoji dropdown, which jumps around a lot and is very frustrating to use
- Setting times for posts is a frustrating process - having to scroll through a dropdown menu to select an hour or minute (every 5 minute options) seems overly complicated and is not easy to use
- Not being able to edit a scheduled post within 5 minutes of the scheduled post time is frustrating
- Scheduling content.
- Reporting ads.
- Social media listening.
- Technical issues.
- More info about annual roadmap.
- Better support and problem solving.
- More custom options.
- Hootsuite is inexpensive. We subscribe to the Pro Team Plan.
- Hootsuite is easy to use out of the box.
- Hootsuite's reporting is easy to use and comes with a catalog of preset metric widgets that you can use to create your own social reporting dashboard.
- Hootsuite allows you to manage your GMB listings and post across multiple listings at once.
- Hootsuite doesn't allow the user to post video to GMB listings.
- Hootsuite provides the ability to post videos over 60 seconds and carousel posts to Instagram; however, you have to take an extra step and use the Hootsuite mobile app to post the content on Instagram. Note, videos under 60 seconds and single image posts can be scheduled and posted directly from a web browser.
- There are a few metrics that Hootsuite does not provide, such as FB response time.
- The reporting GUI could use a facelift for 2021.
- schedule multiple posts in advance
- easier to post multiple photos
- navigate my company's social media in the most time-efficient
- able to plan ahead, spot any trends or issues easily and have automated reports
- Hootsuite is that the integration of new features can sometimes be slower than that of it's competitors.
- Is excessively expensive, even with the discounts made for buying several memberships.
- High cost, complex functionalities and few integration capabilities with CRM or BI software.
- Automating media based content.
- Saving drafts for later automation.
- Efficiency in seeing all that is happening throughout your socials in one site.
- More social media support for lesser known socials.
- Audio support for future podcasting.
- Scheduling of posts across multiple platforms
- Correctly sizing images for Instagram and editing photos
- Easily tagging stakeholders
- Sometimes the tagging didn't detect correctly
- Recommended times for the best impact on your posts.
- An easy way to seed multiple social media feeds with content adapted to the media.
- Recommendations on image size and layout to make posts more tempting.
- A monthly overview of content would help spot patterns that are working.
- More advice on how to combine personal brand and company brand without overkill on the audience.
- Visualization of posts
- Editing captions across platforms
- Alerts for new activity from followers
- A more functional way to use the Instagram grid feature. We plan our grid in a pattern, and better functionality would be very welcome.
- Ability to edit/post Reel directly for Instagram.