Likelihood to Recommend
Quintly works well when you need to measure and analyze a number of accounts on different channels. It's well suited for broad analysis and insights of numerous organizations. It falls a bit in terms of the user interface, which could use more polish. For the price, it's a great tool. It sits in the middle of the pack
- Benchmarking: the strongest point
- Customised dashboards with desired KPIs
- Has multiple social media platforms such as LinkedIn which is very uncommon when compared to other famous tools such as SocialBakers
- Tool does not measure individual posts well.
- Tool does not do a good job of attribution in terms of social engagement.
- Overall, the data and insights provided are broad and general for the accounts analyzed.
- If you want a tool with great depth, keep looking.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
I think it's important for everyone to share the reviews of the tools they use as it can not just help other people to save time and money but also can help making an informed decision on which tool should be used for what and which is the best tool in the market to solve any given problem
Quintly was a short-term solution for us. For a mid-level price, you can analyze a large number of accounts fairly quickly. You can't analyze individual posts, which was a major flaw. If you're looking to analyze trends in your posts and A/B splits, this tool won't be terribly effective. If you're looking to measure the overall direction of an account for an affordable price, this works great. It's not Radian 6. It's not Simply Measured. But it also costs a lot less.
Return on Investment
- It's a pretty cost intensive tool but the fact that it provides LinkedIn data has offered us more positives than negatives.
- If you are careful with the swaps you can use the tool in a very good setting.