Overall Satisfaction with quintly
Quintly was used as a high-level social media analytics and insights platform. The metrics were relatively broad, but effective at "taking the temperature" of our accounts and several others in the same space. The tool was effective for our needs. Usage was concentrated to those in the digital analytics function. It was not widely distributed across the organization. We didn't use it for scheduling or other functions -- just metrics and analytics.
- Able to review and compare multiple accounts and organizations quickly.
- Accurate snapshot of trends and directions at a high level.
- Relatively easy to use interface.
- Tool does not measure individual posts well.
- Tool does not do a good job of attribution in terms of social engagement.
- Overall, the data and insights provided are broad and general for the accounts analyzed.
- If you want a tool with great depth, keep looking.
- For the mid-level price, it's an effective tool
- It's neither cheap nor very thorough, but it can accomplish quite a bit for it's relatively modest price
- The cloud based interface always worked reliably for me and my team.
Quintly was a short-term solution for us. For a mid-level price, you can analyze a large number of accounts fairly quickly. You can't analyze individual posts, which was a major flaw. If you're looking to analyze trends in your posts and A/B splits, this tool won't be terribly effective. If you're looking to measure the overall direction of an account for an affordable price, this works great. It's not Radian 6. It's not Simply Measured. But it also costs a lot less.
Quintly works well when you need to measure and analyze a number of accounts on different channels. It's well suited for broad analysis and insights of numerous organizations. It falls a bit in terms of the user interface, which could use more polish. For the price, it's a great tool. It sits in the middle of the pack.