What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
- Flexible: I believe it is the best part. The software is completely and especially designed for our needs.
- Easy to use: any configuration can be done either by us or Sciforma. At first, we would only use the project extension. After a year, we decided to add more users and roll-out time tracking. We did the configuration by ourselves and didn’t need Sciforma’s help. It was pretty easy, even without having a dedicated developer.
- They have a lot of features: you can start as small as you want and always get more features . This was our case and we haven’t been limited so far.
- They are methodology agnostic: We use both Agile and Waterfall and it’s great to see it all rolls up to the portfolio level.
- Some bugs when the new version was released. But they were very quickly fixed, the Sciforma team is reactive and is always ready to help.
Return on Investment
- It’s hard to evaluate our ROI. I can say though that:
- More efficiency, we do not lose time looking for documents in different places anymore. Everything is gathered in one place.
- Reports are amazing and quick to create.
- As a project manager, I can better manage my project and my resources. It helps me a lot to prioritize what needs to be done and gives me the bigger picture.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?